Don't drink the Kool-Aid

spanko

Wrong. Read the captions. Just heard about this on the Andrew Wilkow show at lunch time.

reefraff

The comparisons to Obama and Hitler are way off base. Obama and Herohito on the other hand..........

cranberry

That doesn't sound like 3 syllables to me... that sounds like a bunch of people out of sync. I hear Oh God personally.
Listen to the one right after 1:15... that one is insync and does not sound like Obama.

mantisman51

I am certain they are saying "Obama". Be that as it may, Obama has said many times he's just a guy trying to do his best. These people are a hairs bredth from the Brown Shirts in the Weimar Republic, though. I wouldn't blame Obama for their nutiness until I find out he is behind something like that. These people are whack jobs. I would like to think Obama would have little/nothing to do with them.

meowzer

Originally Posted by mantisman51
http:///forum/post/3146163
I am certain they are saying "Obama". Be that as it may, Obama has said many times he's just a guy trying to do his best. These people are a hairs bredth from the Brown Shirts in the Weimar Republic, though. I wouldn't blame Obama for their nutiness until I find out he is behind something like that. These people are whack jobs. I would like to think Obama would have little/nothing to do with them.
I don't see where anyone said it was O'Bama's fault......just that it is freaky
even though you like O'Bama.....you have to admit...it is freaky if people pray to him

mantisman51

Correction: I neither like nor dislike him. I was just pointing out their behavior should not be laid at his door. Yes, it is creepy beyond words.

aquaknight

Sounds like their saying both to be honest. The only time I for sure heard Obama was at 1:30, you can clearly hear one of the nazi's in the red hats say Obama.