Downsizing. Selling whole setup halides ect..

mojo46825

Well with school and working 50 to 60 hours a week I just dont have the time. I seeing if there is any interest in my tank. I would like to see it all go. I I will still have my duaghters nano tank. I loves this hbby and could not bare to be out of totally. Here is a list of what I have for sale. Once again I would like to sell it all at once, however if there is enough interest I may part out. Everything is 1 year old or less. Thanks.
65 gallon with corner overflow
glass tops on tank.
Tank and stand have the redoak or cherry finish. Very nice look.paid $480
36in current 2x150 hqi 14000k metal halides bulbs 3 months old paid $400
coralife 36 in dual t5 strip light for actinics 1 420 and 1 460
Jalli 18w pc 6700k on fuge
20 gallon long sump fuge. Has 200 micron filter sock inlet.
Sump buddy 40 ETSS skimmer with pump. Just paid $260 for skimmer and pump 6 weeks ago. Awesome skimmer
quiet one 4000 pump
MRC waste container
about 90lbs live rock
about 75 lbs live sand and another 20 lbs in fuge
all livestock too
Flame hawk, yellow watchman gobie,a pair of false percs a chalk basslet, A green bubble tip anenome,yellow crown leather very nice. large show toadstool about 8 inches about a dozen small corals as well frogspawn some small monti's and some acros too. a nice green digi. About 30+ snails diffent types cowries,astreas, wide variety of snails hermits sand sifting star, sand cucumber, everything included . 2 hydor koralia #2's a stealth heater. I am sure I am missing a ton of items.about $3000 invested over the last year.
I will update the pics of the fuge tonight. It is just like the one that goes for almost $300 on AE tech ' site (etss) extra hoses mj 400 with eco mod too.

littlebuck

Just so everyone knows this is a great person to deal with. I would recommend this person. Tank is very nice looking. So if u want a nice looking tank and equipment then i would be sure not to miss out on this deal.

mojo46825

Here are a couple more pics of the filter.

The skimmer is awesome. my old octopus skimmer doesnt even come close to this guy. Massive foam in the tower and thick skimmate.

mojo46825

I have some interest in the livestock does would anyone be interested in the tank, lights skimmer live rock ect.. most of the live rock has something growing on it. lots of coraline algae as well.

kornele23

What kind of skimmer is it? What is it rated for? How much and dimensions? How much for shipping to 32578? Also, How much for the Quiet One 4000?Thanks

mojo46825

The skimmer is the new ETSS Sumpbuddy 40 from AEtech(ETSS) Great downdraft two design. Very compact for your sump. Skimmer has its own pump as well. This thing is great.
Designed with a very small footprint of only 4x7" and no valve or stand pipe needed.
It has a base box height of 12" and will work submerged in up to 11" of water.
Overall height of 23" fits all stands. Only 1" extra height needed to remove the cup.
Rated for tanks up to 180 gallons. make offer on skimmer. I have waste collector too. the skimmer sells new for 229+ shipping then add the pump and collector. I have about 350 in the setup. Make offer. I can say enough at how please I was with this skimmer.

mojo46825

I have listed the whole thisng for sale on a

[hr]
site. I f I do not get what I want In 5 days I will part it out. Thank you all for the pms and interest. I just cant sell off parts without getting rid of all the live stock first.Thanks and again this is a great settup. Ne expense was spared. Thanks

moonie

how much for tank setup and sand with rock? I see that the livestock is sold and that's cool please let me know Thanks