dr. update

seasalt101

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Yea, Our bulpin is ok. Good luck to the giants also.
next year, being a giants fan is close to being a cubs fan but we had a few good years recently anyways...tobin

doktorj99

on a lighter note...you have no chance at the A-Rod deal......the Sox have it locked up.....he will look good over at third base and batting 5th behind Manny, and Papi......good luck...

efishnsea

Originally Posted by doktorj99
tobin good luck with everything....your in my prayers.
Same thoughts here, stay positive, you in mine as well......

seasalt101

thanks again everyone, i hope i don't drag any of you down with this i just like being straightforward with it through my eyes thanks for all the support...tobin

kevin34

Hey tobin do you have a favorite american league team? Im a huge red sox fan and really hope they dont get a-rod. I just cant see him in a sox uniform. He just doesnt seem like a team player. Besides there is absolutely nothing wrong with Mike Lowell. He has been incredible this year.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by seasalt101
thanks again everyone, i hope i don't drag any of you down with this i just like being straightforward with it through my eyes thanks for all the support...tobin
Woot Woot.....The Straighter the better....No need to beat around the bush...Trust me I dont think you drag anyone down...I think you are a huge insperation to most...

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Kevin34
Hey tobin do you have a favorite american league team? Im a huge red sox fan and really hope they dont get a-rod. I just cant see him in a sox uniform. He just doesnt seem like a team player. Besides there is absolutely nothing wrong with Mike Lowell. He has been incredible this year.
american league i guess i like the loser teams texas rangers though i am definately a national league guy, basically because of dh's to me the pitcher should hit, or get thrown at, they do it to the other team, i hate the yankees, i also like the twins i don't know why, never lived up there, for the record i'm glad the red sox got there world series ring, finally...tobin

seasalt101

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Woot Woot.....The Straighter the better....No need to beat around the bush...Trust me I dont think you drag anyone down...I think you are a huge insperation to most...
thanks niger where you been?...tobin

nigerbang

thanks niger where you been?...tobin
Here and there...Kinda floating around..Just been working the late hours alot lately it seems..

seasalt101

Here and there...Kinda floating around..Just been working the late hours alot lately it seems..
hows the injury healing up, and when do you go see the cure?...tobin

nigerbang

hows the injury healing up, and when do you go see the cure?...tobin
They postponed the tour for now...Still have my tickets, They will be vaild whenever they come back through...Ankle is getting stonger by the day....
How ya feeling?

seasalt101

They postponed the tour for now...Still have my tickets, They will be vaild whenever they come back through...Ankle is getting stonger by the day....
How ya feeling?
ok today so far, the last few days have been a bit tough i ended up getting a cold after my steroids ran out so i was feeling extra heavy it was hard to move, and get around but today i am feeling a lot better, glad your ankle is coming along well, i think today is the 1st day i've posted anything in a bit...tobin