Due to popular demand.....We're going another month! Week 13 Topic: MUSHROOMS

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Please submit your favorite Mushroom photo for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Saltwaterfish.com and a donation will be made to The Deep Blue Seas Foundation in the winners name!

flower

True blue Mushrooms. These break away and go to other rocks, this original mushroom rock is over 6 yars old, it was one of my first corals. They have survived everything.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
I want to know what kind /brand of camera you use!?! I swear you could do a commercial for them lol! I love the close up shots and the high def!!!!! Great photography indeed!

nikesb

I use a canon T1i and also a canon SD1100is for a point and shoot. The canon SD1100is had an aquarium white balance already which attracted me to it. Tts good for quick snaps when I'm too lazy to mess with the dslr. For the canon t1i, I use the stock lens and a 55-250. I have tried the 100mm macro. The 100mm is amazing. I've been looking for one used for myself.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
I understood dslr lol! single lens reflex= for moving things... hmm. I speak fish...Photography, not soo much lol

mrdc

I have the right equipment so I just need some lessons!!! And not to be off topic to this contest, I will post a picture in this post tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeSB http:///forum/thread/382346/due-to-popular-demand-we-re-going-another-month-week-13-topic-mushrooms#post_3336520
I use a canon T1i and also a canon SD1100is for a point and shoot. The canon SD1100is had an aquarium white balance already which attracted me to it. Tts good for quick snaps when I'm too lazy to mess with the dslr. For the canon t1i, I use the stock lens and a 55-250. I have tried the 100mm macro. The 100mm is amazing. I've been looking for one used for myself.