Dwarf Eibli Angel and Kole Tang

reeferman1

Would these two get along in an established 120 ga. reef tank if introduced to the tank at the same time? Other tank mates include: pair of mated Clowns, Royal Gramma, Firefish Goby and a Mandarin.

wangotango

You shouldn't have a problem between the fish, but I'd worry about the angel with coral. I used to have one in my tank, and he went to town.
-Justin

R

reelbigjawn

I just added a bicolor angel to my tank today and my kole tang and him are fighting all over the tank..but the tang has been in the tank for a month or two so im sure thas why, hopefully the bickering ends soon..without a death of a fish or two

zanclus

I have a Vroliki angel which is a close cousin to the Ebili. she is a great tankmate doesnt pick on any fish or corals. But as with all angels all are not created equal. every speciem is different.

reeferman1

Originally Posted by zanclus
I have a Vroliki angel which is a close cousin to the Ebili. she is a great tankmate doesnt pick on any fish or corals. But as with all angels all are not created equal. every speciem is different.

What are you feeding her?

zanclus

she eats just about anything. I feed frozen Formuala 2, Mysis shrimp DT's oystereggs, Formula 2 flakes and pellets, Nori on a clip. You name it she eats it .

reeferman1

Thanx for the info. I just recieved one on Friday. She's really shy, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she gets to know her surroundings.