Electric rates to rise 8 times in 2015?!

oscardeuce

"electric prices will necessarily rise"
"Building a coal powerplant ....will bankrupt you"
President Barak Obama
http://energycommerce.house.gov/news/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=9534
Anyone but Obama 2012

reefraff

Hit people with high electric rates based on an unproven theory.
"Democrats, Screwing up the country since 1972"

sweat90lx

"destructive regulator agenda" and "the Obama administration continues to wage a war on affordable energy" pretty much sums it up. People loosing jobs and energy prices rising sharply is not helping the economy at all.
I work for the railroad and coal was our biggest commodity to ship. Two coal plants have shut down and cost many people their jobs with my company.

mantisman51

As my dearly departed Grandpa used to say, "It's time to sh*t or get off the pot". Poll after poll has shown a fairly consistent 60-65% of Americans don't believe in global hoaxing or think it is not as big a problem as the media says it is. We have danced around with this global warming whore for 20 years now and paid good money for stupid stuff like Prius(i) and compact florescent bulbs and elected these dedicated leftists who are willing to burn our country to the ground to supposedly save the earth, just to feel good about ourselves-that we're doing our part to save the world. Now that the kooks are running the joint, it's more than a game. The whore wants paid and a line's forming at the outhouse door. This is the most important election in history. I've always scoffed every election cycle when I've heard that, but now it really is. The problem is if we sign a treaty, it has the force of Constitutional law so if these lefties are left in power, there may be no coming back this time from their economic destruction. So the American people have a clear choice: prosperity and growth or the destruction of the American standard of living. Sh*t or get off the pot.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisman51 http:///t/391780/electric-rates-to-rise-8-times-in-2015#post_3476291
As my dearly departed Grandpa used to say, "It's time to sh*t or get off the pot". Poll after poll has shown a fairly consistent 60-65% of Americans don't believe in global hoaxing or think it is not as big a problem as the media says it is. We have danced around with this global warming whore for 20 years now and paid good money for stupid stuff like Prius(i) and compact florescent bulbs and elected these dedicated leftists who are willing to burn our country to the ground to supposedly save the earth, just to feel good about ourselves-that we're doing our part to save the world. Now that the kooks are running the joint, it's more than a game. The whore wants paid and a line's forming at the outhouse door. This is the most important election in history. I've always scoffed every election cycle when I've heard that, but now it really is. The problem is if we sign a treaty, it has the force of Constitutional law so if these lefties are left in power, there may be no coming back this time from their economic destruction. So the American people have a clear choice: prosperity and growth or the destruction of the American standard of living. Sh*t or get off the pot.
You need to be more specific on the global warming deal. It's man/CO2 being the cause I dispute, not that the climate is getting warmer.
I got no issues with compact fluorescent lights or hybrid cars as long as I ain't being taxed to shove them up someone neither region

mantisman51

Do you not remember the email from Britain's leading global warming hoaxer asking how they could cover up the fact that there was only a .2° C temperature change from 2000-2010 and the other researcher said to round it up to 2.5°C warming so as not to confuse the public and make them think there was no global warming? We had an unusually warm winter in the U.S. In Europe it was one of the coldest in 100+ years. How about the email where the Danish researcher admitted they used Winter pictures of the Arctic ice cap as a "before global warming" picture and then a late summer picture as an "after global warming" picture? Some areas are warming, some getting colder. We had the 3 coldest winters on record here in SoAz from 2008-2011. There is no global warming, but there is some unusual weather, like there has always been. Have you ever read or seen anything on the mini Ice Ages? How about the fact that there was snow on the ground in Philadelphia on July 4th, 1776? How about Miami had snow that stuck for a short while last winter? No, there is no "global warming", there is regional warming and cooling. But that is not even what I was posting about. People have played the "I don't really believe in global warming, but I'll pretend it is" to try to be hip and cool, but now that the people they supported are destroying our entire economy, the poseurs need to fish or cut bait. Keep supporting junk science to feel good about themselves and watch our economy crash and burn or throw these scientific and social luddites, like The Messiah and all these government teet-sucking global hoaxers, out on their ear and repudiate this junk science for what it is. But we are at the crossroad. There isn't anymore punting this down the road.