enough coraline

dbgt

my tank is overflowing with coraline algae and is growing on the front of my tank.Do you know of any snails or other animals that will eat it or keep at a decent level?:) :confused:

fishking

i love my mag float, do they rust if u leave it in the water too long cause thats wut happen to my old magnet cleaner

nicky1.8t

if you scrape every day a few time it wont grow because before it develops its easiley removed with the mag float. i just scrape it with a razor though

krowleey

Originally posted by fishking
i love my mag float, do they rust if u leave it in the water too long cause thats wut happen to my old magnet cleaner

i leave mine stuck to the glass of my tank

K

kistheeze

Originally posted by krowleey
i leave mine stuck to the glass of my tank

Do you also leave your vacumm cleaner in the middle of your living room?

(not my quote - took it from 64Ivy.)

donmgicwon

Originally posted by Kistheeze
Do you also leave your vacumm cleaner in the middle of your living room?

(not my quote - took it from 64Ivy.)

Actually, I do sometimes.:D

donmgicwon

I bought one of the unbranded MAG Cleaners from ***** (probably made by CHINACO) and it sucks, its too heavy and keeps falling off and crashing to the bottom. It was $11.00 compared to the $28.00 mag float though.

bang guy

I got the Shark (go figure) & it's a bit too much for my tank. There's no chance it's going to fall off though.

donmgicwon

Yea, I used mine on my 20 gal. QT and talk about a workout, it won't fall off on that tank.
The guy at an LFS here said to buy the biggest Mag Float (for my 90) because the one that is recommended isn't strong enough.