epoxy

meowzer

I know nothing about that, but I looked up the ingreditents...following are some of what it says...I personally would not use this stuff based on what I read about it.
LABEL: Weld agent contains epoxy resin. Hardener contains polymercaptan amine and nonylphenol. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not breathe vapors. For eye contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes; call a physician. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Toxicity: possible skin and eye irritant. May cause skin or eye injury. Possible sensitizer.
HARDENER:
Toxicity: Skin and eye irritant. Possible respiratory irritant. The aminophenol can cause severe irritation and may be corrosive on prolonged contact. It may be a sensitizer. It can also be corrosive to eye tissue leading to permanent injury including blindness. It may irritate the respiratory tract and may cause delayed lung damage upon overexposure to fumes or vapors. It can also cause fatigue, muscular weakness, labored breathing, or gastrointestinal irritation
if swallowed. The relatively low concentration of the aminophenol in the product may minimize some or all of these effects.

sean48183

Use the 2 part putty epoxy that you have to roll in your fingers to harden. That gel stuff will not work. I doubt will even harden in the water.

zshain012

yeah it takes so long outside of the water to harden so I can't imagine inside the water
. I'm just going to get some regular super glue gel with the cyano ingredient....