Ever been to jail?

chandler04

I was 13 wen I knocked the cop, and 150 pounds is quite a bit for a teenager Mr. Ross. Im 15 turning 16 next month. I didnt go after a bigger cop cuz I wasnt pissed at a bigger cop, just at the scrawny cop who was in our faces.

fishman830

Originally posted by condork12
I got busted by the Enviromental protection agency for making and blowin off explosives on public property. Only reason we got caught was because some stupid kid got hurt pretty bad. When he went to the hospital he told are names. We threww them from a bridge into a ravine. The EPA had a crew in gas masks and body suits searching the ravine for waste and more explosives.
Also one time i got chased down by a US marine threw the forest.... ..long story.
And chandler how old are you?

wow.. i'd never have the balls to run from a marine!

condork12

Originally posted by Fishman830
wow.. i'd never have the balls to run from a marine!

I didnt think i did either until i saw a 250lb blackman in an army suit grunting and sprinting towards me. It kind of gives you alot of motivation. It made me move quite a bit faster. Unfortunitly there were some more marines on the other side coming for us. Then we were really screwed.:yes:

ross

Originally posted by Chandler04
I was 13 wen I knocked the cop, and 150 pounds is quite a bit for a teenager Mr. Ross.

wow
:rolleyes:

mr. tuna

Geez i hate people who are arrogant. Its really not that impressive that you could bench press 150lbs and max out at 270. Alot of ppl can. And breaking a cops nose(if u really did) isnt something to be proud of. You and ur buddies might think that makes you the coolest dude in school, but your really not.
I agree... :yes:
I am 13, and i can bench 150.. but i dont give a ----.

tangman99

I dealt with a lot of hot head teens when I was a cop. They usually puffed up like toads when they were around each other. Kind of fed off each others stupidity. Then usually cried like little girls when you got them off by themselves. Pretty pathetic at times.
I did get punched by one once, and the only reason I did not clean his clock was because I was afraid it would have killed him. He was so small that when he stood sideways, he looked like a golf club. I was benching 315 at the time so I wrote it off to him being an idiot and settled for the battery on LEO charge instead.
Now in defense of someone small, the hardest I was ever hit was by a guy that weighed about 110 pounds. It was more my fault because I totally underestimate him and let my guard down. When I woke up, my partner had already done the Mexican Hat Dance on his head and was laughing his a$$ off at me. I had a headache for 3 days.
As far as going to jail? Never myself. Not because I did not do anything. Anyone that knows though will tell you that no one can find trouble faster than police officers and firemen. I had on many occassions been out on the town with some of the guys and managed to get into something that would bring the local police calling. It would have to be pretty bad for them to take you in. The only thing that I know that would get you arrested really fast (and I would do it myself) is Driving Under the Influence).

obarrera

LOL my brother just got out of jail today,he only spent 4 days in jail,And he hided from the cops for like 2 or 3 years.(THEY DID PUT HIM WITH CRIMINALS THO)lol

T

tizzo

I think I need to go pop a cop... Ha Ha pop a cop!!
Anyway, I need the vacation. Yeah, a good ol' get-away. 3 meals cooked and served. Fresh linens. Layin' around all day...ahhh, the life...
J/K Never been to jail. Don't know what it'd be like.

rbmount

I smacked a smart mouth step daughter in the mouth for calling her mother a fu

[hr]
bi---. Her and her dumb a$$ redneck dad had me arrested for assault and battery! Before someone says you hit a girl, I don't care who you are, you cuss your mother, I'm gonna pop ya. I'm not sorry, I was raised to respect your elders.

chandler04

Originally posted by MR. Tuna
I agree... :yes:
I am 13, and i can bench 150.. but i dont give a ----.

Wasnt bragging... Just letting em no that im not a small guy is all. Good job though. Wat do u max out on? You play football?

rossim

Its a shame you can't discipline your kids anymore without the fear of going to jail. If I did something wrong, I was taught never to do it again!

rbmount

Tell that to the dumba$$ redneck dad, who didn't do a thing for her! This guy is so stupid, he makes Ernest T. Bass look like a genius!

killafins

Originally posted by renoaa
if kids get out of line you should smack em

Yeah, that's bloody brilliant. Spilt milk: SLAAAAAAAP, Didn't come home on time: SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP (Yet, didn't realize car broke down because too busy smacking), Bad Homework: SLAAAAAAAAAAP (did badly because of fear of doing badly due to the fact of getting smacked).
:rolleyes:
What is really ashame is the fact that parents feel the need to beat there children for them for discipline. Talk about lack of control.

rbmount

Originally posted by Chandler04
Hoo is this ernest t bass? Is he that ernest guy from those movies? I hate those movies, theyre so dumb.

You need to watch some Andy Griffith