EVERYBODY changing avatars, I don't know who's who anymore!

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by juice_1080
Mine disappeared one day. Why would this happen? It was just me standing next to someone doing a kegstand....you couldn't even tell though. It just looked like someone propped up wierd next to me.
the mods probably didnt like it and they might have removed it...

juice_1080

haha....nice do you think I should just put it back up and see if it disappears again?
Or just try to find a new one?

m0nk

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
the mods probably didnt like it and they might have removed it...
I'm wondering if the same will happen with yours....hehe.... I mean, it's a bit more "suggestive" than a kegstand, albeit really cool.

jtrzerocool

haha....nice do you think I should just put it back up and see if it disappears again?
Or just try to find a new one?
naa...if that is really what happened then they might delet your entire account this time...

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by m0nk
I'm wondering if the same will happen with yours....hehe.... I mean, it's a bit more "suggestive" than a kegstand, albeit really cool.

i hope they let me keep it...i really like this one...

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by ric maniac
dont listen to em! im sure ill be hearing that in a bit. but i like the one you have now.
Oh Ric, how cute,, school boy crushin? Just messin with ya,,,, he he lol

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
i hope they let me keep it...i really like this one...

Was that you who had that AVATAR, with the dude sticking up his middle finger? or wait you had the one with the dude jumping all over the place?

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Was that you who had that AVATAR, with the dude sticking up his middle finger? or wait you had the one with the dude jumping all over the place?
i had the one that had the guy jumping all over the place and trying to open the door...

miaheatlvr

How's this one?
Hmmm, I don't now if that one is politically correct.
BUT hey, That's just my opinion.. lol

ric maniac

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Oh Ric, how cute,, school boy crushin? Just messin with ya,,,, he he lol
dont make me open up a can of chuck noris on you! lol.

juice_1080

nightmares? you mean good dreams?....JK I don't really have nightmares anymore but boy let me tell you my dreams are insane.... I don't think people on LSD have seen such crazy things.
BTW....The Santa is a shirt design from one of my favorite bands (Polkadot Cadaver) and the other is a CD cover for Dog Fashion Disco's CD "The Embryos in Bloom"