EVERYBODY changing avatars, I don't know who's who anymore!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I changed mine because baseball season has been over. So i put me on a roller coasters my other hobby.
Did you know that roller coasters give you brain damage and so do other rides like roller coasters.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Did you know that roller coasters give you brain damage and so do other rides like roller coasters.
yeah but so do a trillion other fun things.

scsinet

"Then we figured out we could park them in front of the TV. That's how I was raised, and I turned out TV."

groupergenius

Originally Posted by SCSInet
"Then we figured out we could park them in front of the TV. That's how I was raised, and I turned out TV."

m0nk

Ah, memories....

jtrzerocool

i know this is supposed to be funny...but i dont get it...did i miss somthing?

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ric maniac
dont make me open up a can of chuck noris on you! lol.

I heard Chuck kicked the hell out of Satan.
Mc

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by DeMartini
yaaaaaaaaaay I have a new one too!
that avatar is so cool...it reminds me of my cat...

wangotango

Funny, i didn't see the surgeon general's warning by the entrance

-Justin

coral keeper

Originally Posted by WangoTango
Funny, i didn't see the surgeon general's warning by the entrance

-Justin
Why on earth would someone making millions want to say that? They don't care. They only care about money.

wangotango

Why on earth would someone making millions want to say that? They don't care. They only care about money.
So do the alcohol, automotive and tobacco industries, but they have warnings on their products.
You're safer on a roller coaster than on an airplane. The only time people die on coasters is if they have a pre-existing condition which they ignore and ride anyway, or in the extremely rare case of a collision or other circumstance.
-Justin