everyone post a pic on this topic

volitan

Wamp, after seeing your pics I'd be embarrassed to post any pics of my tank even if I knew how! Do you have a full front view to post?

bigred

I don't know if it will show up but you can go to webshots and download any you want from me just click on the link below and how can I get one of the fliers?

wamp

Volitan,
I have a shot but it is a very bad PIC.. Stilll tyring to learn to take pics..
there are some more pics on my web site but they are not good..
Makes the tank look small and cloudy when it is not.
<a href="http://www.wesleysreef.freeservers.com" target="_blank">www.wesleysreef.freeservers.com</a>

yardrat

hey chevron tang .. let me know and i'll help with this stuff.. my computer set up at home is capable of printing high quality docs like you need and i have numerous softwares for printing different applications like fliers.. just let me know. :D

yardrat

hey wamp... is that some type of mushroom in your first pic? man thats great looking... i need one of those.... like pics everyone..

k.lee

Originally posted by wetone:
<strong>how do you get your pix to show up in the post ???</strong><hr></blockquote>

dsa_mom

Beautiful pics, all! What an inspiration and so nice to admire such beautiful collections!
Keep posting!

taku

If you'll notice below... one of my percula's white rings do not go all the way around his body! ... I've never seen that before which is why I picked him :)

thanks alot guys these are all great pics keep em coming. and thanks yardrat if i need some help i will surely ask you. and whoever was saying something about asking people for a tiff or whatever, its ok i'm able to copy and paste and then downsize them. i printed out a test copy and it looks great. since everyone seems to be coming on this topic could any of you guys give me some ideas on a name. i've thought of a few: (don't laugh) southern reefers, reefaholics, and oh i can't remember the other two right now. i'll get back on the board again tonight. i gotta go back to work.

wamp

Golfish,
No need to be a smart a$%. I asked because I have seen that somewhere else and wanted to see more pics like it. But since I now know it is yours and you are an as# about it, I dont even care anymore..
I think I saw it on reeflands board...
Sorry I asked.
Wamp

ok Predator if you expect me to put any of your pics on the fliers when you post your pics please don't make them so big. i can't copy and paste them when they're that big.