Everyone Post Your Tank Pics Here

bigtyguyy

motohead with that amount of LR how many inches of fish do you think we are safe with and also pushing over stocked?

dburr

Here is a pic of my flat back hex tank at three months!!!
3 months with a clam! :nervous::scared:

sweetreef

yep sure is three months but all the rock and some other stuff is five years old My old tank blew a leak new sand bed pc lights...Everything growing very well..

sweetreef

Well the clam is a Squamosa its the more tuffer of the clams did alot of reading on them before i bought one they are one of the deeper clams found in about 40 to 60 feet of water so mh are not needed but dts is a must i hand feed mine every three days with dts seems to be doing well..

sweetreef

Hey shoreliner nice tank what kind of light you running on your 20 gallon I have one set up for a few months now with just a pair of clowns and a clean up crew might make it a reef tank looks good!!!

shoreliner11

Thanks sweetreef. Most of my corals are sps frags so they need 6 month or more until the thing will look semi full. If you take a look at this thread you can see things a little betterhttps://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...hreadid=148248 I have a 250w de XM 20k mh run on a pfo hqi ballast with a pfo de reflector. I couldn't be happier with the lighting setup. Bulb by the way, I give two thumbs way up.:cheer: :cheer: My tank is a little overstocked with 2 true-percs, a royal gramma and a yellow watchman goby. My 10gal sump/refug handles all the bioload very well though.

WOW... AWESOME tanks.. I am almost embarrassed to add my pics now.
My tank is SUFFERING with cyano now and I have ugly powerheads scatterd thoughout trying to find a good balance.
also, I have a BIG leather that has attached itself to the top of all the Lr on the left side of my tank and I cannot re-aquascape.. =( :confused:
Oh well, NICE TANKS GUYS!
Kim :nervous:

msd2

A quick shot, lol after snapping it makes me realize I really need to frag that colt, he seems to be choking out the zoo's.