Everyone Post Your Tank Pics Here

bigtyguyy

wow i have a lot of work to do and a lot of stuff to look forward too. Greg i love that Tank. I have so much work ahead to get my tank to look like everyones here. i can't wait to start her in the spring

Hey guys,
Do you think If I add more LR to make lots of ledges I can arrange more corals like yours? I always thought they couldnt or shouldnt touch or be so close to one another,, BUT ~ BIG BUT, you guys have done it and they look AWESOME! Also, so absolutely clean tanks too.. I AM ULTIMIATLY JEALOUS!!
I really liked the idea of splitting my rock to make 2 seperate formations so for more swimming room. But i have more room for more coral. Maybe I can go upward, stack more rock and place some corals! Anyone wanna take my pic and PAINT SHOP it with suggestions, I would love to see your ideas.

sweetreef

Kim the first thing i would do is add some more live rock to your tank the more the merry in my tank you cant really even see the back ground in my tank because of the live rock...

Sweet,
Ya, I noticed that.. thats awesome!!! Looks Great! Thanks for the advice. Hey, do you have a PH in back of all that rock for water flow?
what is your set up,( your filter etc...) it may be there, but as I am typing I cant see it, Sorry.
Thanks, Kim

dr reef

Here is your new tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
here is a ruff image. you will have to add powerheads or a spray bar.

sweetreef

nope no power head in the back of the live rock it would be to hard to get to if it where to break down