everything for sale in central fla

dafishguy

will you take 120 for the live rock if so i can get you the money 6/20 but you will have to ship it let me know thanks

cham

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
i just need the test kits. how much?

Dude, for $15 bucks go buy the exact same test kit new from Petsmart. Click on this link and print the page out because the kit costs 30 bucks in the store, but they will match the online price at any of their locations on these things and you will walk out with a new one for 15 bucks.
Thats how I got mine. I went to the Petsmart in Ocoee and Longwood.
http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...N=2030149&Ne=2

cham

By the looks of things you can sell this thing as a whole. Just tell all interested parties to show up this saturday, first come with cash first to take home.
Im interested in the livestock.

nightridr

I still have the tank for sale. I am sorry everyone but I really have to sell the whole setup. I just changed all the ls about 20 minutes ago so its nice and clean, once everything settles I will take new pics. If you are intrested in the whole setup please email me at dizzy34951@yahoo.com thanks

mavis1032

what are you looking to get for the whole setup. I am in ft laud. and am willing to drive up for the right price.

mavis1032

Originally Posted by nightridr
Hi, I am not able to piece it out at the moment.
I have a 29 gallon with stand
65lbs lr
40lbs ls
pc lights 130w
hang on back filter
protein skimmer(seaclone)
1 power head
1 clownfish
1lawnmower blenny
1 fishfish
1 pygmy angel
1brain coral
1 feather duster
1 I think it is a crocea calm(doing great)
1 anemone
1 star fish
star polyps
snails and hermet crabs
refractometer,hydromator,net,calcium drop,ph drops,test kit, buckets for changing water,timers and more.
I can not ship
$400 firm
thanks you can also reach me at dizzy34951@yahoo.com
How did you ger to $425 from $400??? Is everthing listed still available? I will take it all but must be worth the while to make the drive and hope that all livestock make it back down to s. fl.