everything for sale in central fla

nightridr

I cant go that low for all the livestock. I will sell it all for $100. I dont have the firefish any longer, I have a yellow watchman goby instead.

nightridr

Hi, I have to sell all the livestock first before I am get rid of the lr and ls. REEFFREAK if I part out the ls I will never sell it all. I am selling ALL the livestock for $100. If intrested email me at dizzy34951@yahoo.com

fisherman2

Could you ship the brain and clam to 29206? all you do is pack them in a bag you can get at you LFS, put air in the bag, pack in cold packs, and then place all of them in a styrafoam cooler. Overnight ship it and thats it. email at fisherman228@bellsouth.net

tomlando

You know.... This post was started two months ago and it seems like this guy really doesn't know what he wants to do. I offered to buy all his livestock, emailed him my number and he hasn't responded. Others had made decent offers also, but he kind of changes his mind. Is this post for real?

nightridr

I know what I want to do but everybody wants me to part everything out which I am NOT doing. The only thing I am willing to part out is the livestock. If you want any of the livestock you have to buy it All for $100 or the whole setup for $425. If I part out the livestock I will never sell it all.You emailed your phone number yesturday. I dont check my email everyday. I can not call you. I can only communate with you thru email. Thanks

thejiro

yeah that happened to me i was gonna take everything except the tank and stand from him and then on the day I was going to pick it all up he backed out on me..... that really pissed me off
Ken

nightridr

thejiro what you were offering for everything for the except the tank and stand I was losing money. So I let you know that was not able to do that deal. I got ahold of tomlando and let him know if he wants he can have it.

sinful

hey email me at mattsworld_06@hotmail.com, I'm very interested...infact this is exactly what I was looking for. I'm located in tampa so wouldn't be much of drive at all. I would really just like the hardware/lr/ls, if you willing to sell the livestock to someone else..lemme know asap...I'm free all week

ninjamini

I would take all the rock and live stock if Sinful just wants the setup. I am in Fort Lauderdale but I will drive to orlando if we can make a deal.