Eyebedams 24 gallon Nanocube pics

aquaguy24

cool tank i just got an aquapod 24g last week. hope it will look somewhat as good ass urs. that black sand is awesome. heres a pic of mines so far. i took the pic with a canon sd500 similar to urs.

aquaguy24

thanks for ur comment but i took out the rock to the right out and plannin on gettin some more rocks like the ones on the left.

L

lbaskball

eyebeam, my mouth is still watering over that pink xmas favia, brain coral.....that you have...
still no luck finding one.

G

gsusfreak

hey jason...you noticed that they decided to delete the post about our order experiences?

airforceman

i have the 12 gal. nanocube. What is your arangement for the back (filter stuff)? this is a highly debated subject i'm just curiouse as to what yours is.

eyebedam

I have a sponge in the first chamber with a bag of chemi pure under it. In the second I have a heater & the 3rd a maxi jet 1200 reutrn pump thats it. I keep it really simple.

eyebedam

Originally Posted by gsusfreak
hey jason...you noticed that they decided to delete the post about our order experiences?
Yes I did but theres nothing I can do about it. It wasnt really bashing or anything It was just my personal exxperience. I just consider it lesson learned. :thinking: