Fact or Fiction?

greenreefer

Melev has got a thread on R C in the nano section where is is using one, but it is some pre release thing so they can have a recomendation when it hits the market.

spanko

Here is a press release on it. However has anyone with a preorder, or any of your LFS's received them yet????
June 25th.
MP10 Shipping
We are thrilled to announce that the MP10 begins shipping tomorrow!
The demand has been overwhelming and we thank our loyal EcoTech Marine customers and fans for making this new product launch more successful than we could have imagined.
Our primary concern is creating a high-quality product and we are producing MP10’s as fast as we can without sacrificing quality. The first batch of units will be shipped out tomorrow and should arrive at your retailers soon.
Possessing the smallest in-tank footprint while providing unmatched broad flow sets the MP10 apart and makes it a must-have for nano-reef enthusiasts around the world, and we thank you for your orders. We know that waiting has not been the easiest but the MP10 has gone through rigorous testing and it will be the premium pump that you demand.
Thank you for your interest in EcoTech Marine. We appreciate your patience and if you have pre-ordered, know that you will receive your brand-new MP10 in the near future.
Be on the lookout for pictures soon.
Tim Marks
President, EcoTech Marine

120reefer

Looks like it hit the market on June 26. Ideal for 2.5-50 gal. systems, 200gph to 1575gph, 8-18watts, max tank thickness- 3/8", .. which I'm sure you guys already knew but I figured to post specs incase others who didn't know were reading. Looks like a pretty sweet little pump, has tons of operational modes..

120reefer

Ut wait.. I stand corrected.. they begin shipping to retailers on that date. In another article I've read, it states, "If you pre ordered the little pump you should expect it in the next 2-3 weeks depending on how fast your retailer can turn the orders around."