favorite ammusement park

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by jdragunas
you've obviously never been to cedar point... it has the world's tallest coaster, the world's fastest coaster, and the world's longest wooden coaster. IT ROCKS!!!

I grew up in Youngstown... I have definately been to Cedar point. Not for a while though, I admit. I love Carowinds cause it's more than Roller coasters. Now that I have the young uns, I need alternate activities besides the thrill rides, so over-all, Carowinds rocks!
Maybe I'll head back up the CP when I visit family this summer though...

S

surfinusa

i would say six flags great america in san jose california

J

jdragunas

well, cedar point has built a new coaster every other year, so if you've been gone for a while, you've probably missed quite a few.
you should definately go again!!! They also have snoopy town for the youngins!

eaglephot

Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey for sure. Kingda Ka is AWESOME! El Toro is EXCELLENT! Go if you can. Best Six Flags in the world!

demartini

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! duh!... and disney's california adventure!
Typhoon lagoon is also pretty fun
I wish I was at disneyland now.

teresaq

Ive been to most all. sea world does have rollor coasters now, so its pretty good, busch gardens is great, disney love all the parks, mgm is on my low end, univeral and islands of adventue are great, been to several six flags, wild adventure and cypress gardens are sister parks, they are great if you have younger kids, we get season passes every yr to one set of parks. my 6 yr old wishes she was a few inches taller so she can ride the big coaster with me. shes a dare devil

shogun323

Great old thread here. Being that I am originally from Findlay, OH I know the truth....... and that is that Cedar Point is greatest Amusement Park ever!!

xdave

Originally Posted by crimzy
The only problem with cedar point has nothing to do with the park itself. The fact is, aside from the park, there is no other reason to go to sandusky OH. At least disneyland has beautiful weather and the ocean.
Cedar Point is completely surrounded by water, it's on a cosway sticking out into a body of water that stretches past the horizion. The weather is always beautiful there when I go. Sunny and 80 with a cool breeze off the lake, no smog, earthquakes or brush fires.
Cedar Point has been voted the best amusement park in the world year after year after year. Disneyland has occasionally sneeked into the number 9 or 10 spot.