favorite ice cream flavor...

premilove

i have a few. strawberry shortcake, yum. coffee is always quenching, andddd one of my all time favs, BUTTER PECAN!

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/2839050
i have a few. strawberry shortcake, yum. coffee is always quenching, andddd one of my all time favs, BUTTER PECAN!
Rocky Road! and Baskin Robbins Bubblegum, and Cherry Garcia!!!! YES! You messed me up, now I have to go out and get some.

perfectdark

Haagen Dazs has a flavor called Carmel Cone Explosion. The only place I have ever had it was a ice cream parlor in scenic Newport. I cant find it anywhere but it is my favorite.
From their website:
A creamy blend of caramel ice cream with rich caramel swirls balances the sweet crunch of chocolate-covered cone pieces for a harmony of caramel, chocolate and crunch in every bite
Other everyday favorites are:
Mint Chocolate Chip, Pistachio and German Chocolate.

stdreb27

You poor yankees, go out and get some bluebell ice cream. That will blow all these wierd german stuf and the gay cows out of the water.
It is soo good that literally 80% of $$ spent on icecream in texas is spent on bluebell.

iowafish

What...?! No one else -- from this forum, of ALL forums -- is a fan of Ben & Jerry's "Phish Food?" You've got to be kidding -- that's the best flavor ever invented, IMO. Smooth chocolate ice cream generously swirled with rich carmel and marshmallow cream with little chunks of fish-shaped fudge. Delicious.
I haven't tried the Haagen Dazs Carmel Cone Explosion that PerfectDark speaks of, but by the sounds of it, it's a close second.
KH

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2839100
You poor yankees, go out and get some bluebell ice cream. That will blow all these wierd german stuf and the gay cows out of the water.
It is soo good that literally 80% of $$ spent on icecream in texas is spent on bluebell.
Bluebell is good, they just don't have all of the funky flavors that I sometimes want. I do have their French Vanilla quite often.