1 Colt
1 Frag colt
1 Flower pot
2 Toadstools
4 diffrent types of polyp clonys
2 Mushrooms
1 pom pom Xenia frag
Sorry my camer sux i could only get good pics of a couple of them
Flower Pot only had it for 3 days now and is doing great hopefully it stays that way

Toadstools

Colt

Kenya Tree

My passer angel and Yellow tang about to take the angel back to my LFS he keeps nipping my corals

Left Side

Right Side

Sorry my camera sux. I am no where near where i want to be in this hobby yet i have had a saltwater fish tank for about 2 years now. Just now getting into the reef game i have all mostly frags, i like to start with things from the beggining and watch it grow with time. But geez it take patients lol.
Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?
Any advice on food to feed my corals the only thing i feed my corals now is brine shrimp, mysis shrimp( if its not to big for them to eat) and Daphnia. I pour Brine shrimp and mysis shrimp in my tank everyday for the Tang and angel to eat. And i pour daphnia in the tank everyother day. Is this a good schedule? all my corals have been doing awesome since ive gotten them.
I dont spot feed at all i might start spot feeding the Flowerpot if it goes down hill.

nycbob

no need to feed the corals. the light and fish poops will do. overfeeding will only deteriorate ur water quality.

cafero702

ok for sure.
That could explain my kenya tree i got a tiny frag of it from my LFS for free a long time ago and i just threw it in my tank. it was when i just had a fish only tank and i only turned on my atnic blue lights i never turned on my white ones and never put coral food in the tank and it kept growing and growing its sort of the reason i got into reef.

B

bigtankbigfish

place that kenya at the top of the rocks and eventually it will be everywhere. Some people dont like kenyas for this reason but I like them, they seem to do very well in my tank.

cafero702

Originally Posted by BigTankBigFish
http:///forum/post/3092678
place that kenya at the top of the rocks and eventually it will be everywhere. Some people dont like kenyas for this reason but I like them, they seem to do very well in my tank.
My kenya tree is pretty high up in my tank i redid my tank today and its a little bit higher. I cant wait for it to spread everwhere,
I was thinking about fragging it to speed up the process

meowzer

LOL...It seems like Kenya tree is the only thing I have that goes crazy.....I am not at the outta hand stage yet, but I can see how it could get that way...i have it in all 3 tanks now, and my fuge...LOL

cafero702

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3094923
LOL...It seems like Kenya tree is the only thing I have that goes crazy.....I am not at the outta hand stage yet, but I can see how it could get that way...i have it in all 3 tanks now, and my fuge...LOL
lol Geez so it spreads like crazy almost like Xenia??