Few questions

N

Nucktalfuro

Hi all. Just getting into saltwater 50 gall tank with 2 small clowns and 1 small royal gramma basslet. Im feedin with the small frozen brine shrimp cubes. Is like half a cube defrosted in tank wtr one time a day good for this small amount of fish? Also how many fish in this size tank can I keep, maybe only around six small ones ? Also what's the normal amount of times to test pH and salt with salt water tanks ?
36wx25hx12dp
Thanks

Nick took over the camera from Gwen as Bob got sucked up to full size by her. The filming restarted. I’d now removed my soaked knickers and Bob presented his condom covered cock for me to suck. I’d never, felt, touched or sucked anyone wearing a condom before so it was an interesting experience. watch live cam sex show

As I was sucking Bob, Duncan appeared at the other side of me with his cock also encased in s condom. How he’d got it on was a bit of a mystery because it was so stretched on his lovely thick cock. Duncan slid his fingers, nice and gently, into my pussy hole and started to wank me. My juices were really flowing by now and as Bob prepared to enter my pussy with his cock I was asked to turn over onto all fours so Bob could enter me in that position. Another experience I’d not had before and it was gorgeous. chat with nude cam girls

Nick moved the camera for a close up between Bob’s legs looking up and his cock pounding away at my pussy. I was aware, however, that the feeling of the rubber condom wasn’t a sensitive as the bare flesh of a naked cock. Duncan had moved up to be near my face and presented his gorgeous cock for my to suck. watch the hottest web cam girls

Last edited by a moderator:

jay0705

Brine shrimp honestly is horrible nutrition. I feed spriruliana brine only because of the algae in it. Mysis is a far better choice. Also a good pellet food. Such as new life spectrum. Variety is key when feeding sw fish. I feed 5 different types of frozen food.
I would also feed twice a day or atleast spread out over a few hrs.
You can probably add 2 more similar sized fish

K

Keysman

It's more a matter of how many inches of fish than the number of fish. Jay is right about the mysis shrimp being better, because of the macro-algae they eat.