finally caught my damsel

natep206

i agree with pcclown
just wanted to say my intentions werent to attack anyone.
nanokid said y not? we all told him. we answered his
question and he didnt like the answer not our fault
nate

reefdude37

Originally Posted by NanoKid
lol ok say what u want atleast i wont b caring for fish all my life unlike u ill have something better to do unlike u. ima do something with my life unlike u see i could keep goin on but i dont wanna make u feel bad and go crying to ur mommy u might not think its afencing but it is to me and when some1 gonna tell me what i can and cant possibly do ima put my foot down and say something back so shove that in ur face and i dont care if any 1 talks s*** back let them dosent hurt me ( and im referring to reefdude because out of all yall sorry to say this but get a life) sure send me all these stupid comments about nanokid yall got nothing on me why dont yall just run along and buy some DASMEL or w.e yall do at the petstore THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get off my case
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I really couldnt understand this post, what are you refering to me?

nygel

Originally Posted by NateP206
ok first of all lets think of it like this. u have a house. and u can keep 2 big dogs and a cat. the cat gets older and gets ugly and always bites and scratches the dogs. lets just shot it in its head cause its just garrbage theres more of them out there in the world.
not many people shoot them... usually their 'put down' or 'to sleep'... but that would be a waste on a fish (no offense). And basically... here's how i feel... i wouldnt flush a living fish down the toilet... but i wouldnt bring it back to a pet store and let them do it... dunno watd i do with it... but i might have to soon... damsels pickin on my clown... might need to get it a partner so they will equal

oceanwaves

Originally Posted by garrett042
yea lastnight i finally caught my blue damsel and my rg is likeing it alot cuzz now the damsel cant attack him...haha hes dead i flushed him down the toliet..haha

Hey can you come get mine? I have one starter damsel left and he's picking on me
cardinals. I'm getting my fish guy to add more rock today so I'll have him try and
catchi the little brat. You are so lucky lol. Good job. Bummer though on his
demise lol.

maxsmart

Originally Posted by garrett042
yea lastnight i finally caught my blue damsel and my rg is likeing it alot cuzz now the damsel cant attack him...haha hes dead i flushed him down the toliet..haha

I got a lawnmower blenny, he beats the crap out of the damsel; now the damsel doesn't pick on the neon goby any more! :cheer:

fishy7

Originally Posted by chipmaker
Please flush or lock this thread, it serves no good purpose other than to stir the pot.
Ding Ding we have a winner for the best suggestion.