Finally

justonepro

ok how do u guys get pics so big??? the crappy setting on my camera is 640x480 anyone have any idea how to make the pics 500x500 ???? or what program to use. i got 100 great pics of the tank but it wont let me show them :-(

T

tizzo

If you want us to see "full size" pics, you can copy them to photobucket .com and then post the link. If you wanna reduce the size of the pics you currently have, your camera software should have a "resize" option. BUT if you wanna change the size and not screw up the appearance then you want it 500 wide and 375 tall.
HTH

stachy

Originally Posted by JustOnePro
ok how do u guys get pics so big??? the crappy setting on my camera is 640x480 anyone have any idea how to make the pics 500x500 ???? or what program to use. i got 100 great pics of the tank but it wont let me show them :-(
If you right click on your saved photos and select edit it should take you to your camera's software program. See if there is a setting to reduce the size.
If you want to make it easier, when you right click on the photo edit it in "Paint" when the photos pops up in paint select the IMAGE tab. Then select STRECH/SKEW, then under the Strech portion change the Hor and Vert to 75% ea. Theis will keep the photo the in the correct format. Make sure you then go to the file tab and SAVE AS (title ) and Change the save as type to JPEG.
Then you can show all the photos on here as you wish to resize.
Hope this helps, If not let us know!

justonepro

the set up hasnt even been up a year yet... all i can do is say thanks to pet shop chick who hooks me up cause i hook her up with drinks at the bar i work at lol. now that i know how to resize i can post a lotta pics lol ill try right now

justonepro

i gotta take better ones now that i can resize them i trashed all the good pics when i got pissed lol.
in the last pic in this reply anyone know how to get rid of these buggers????

maurice

Originally Posted by JustOnePro
hey stachy thanks for lettin me know how to size the pics now i cant stop doin it lol
I am just trying to figure it out myself,how exactly are you resizing your pics if you don't mind shareing?
Maurice

justonepro

i open them in paint. crop it to the area i want in the pic than click on image than attributes
than in the width box type 500 and the height box type in 375 and than save as and ur done