firefighter let me see sum pics

nas19320

Here's a few that were taken by my Dad, he's the fire marshal of our township so he is responsible in the investigation of any fire so these pictures were taken after the fire was put out.

nas19320

No. It was a house that he had to investigate, though its pretty obvious the cause. The family was on vacation and they had just come home a few hours before the fire started. Water ran down the cords to the outlet and shorted it out.

S

simm

One of our firefighters aquariums caught fire. The lights in his refuge in the bottom of the stand caught fire which in return got so hot it cracked the bottom of his 75 gallon. With all the weight it finally busted alll over the floor. Caught the wall on fire to. He lost everything.

nikkoli110

Wow! Hey....I know some of our Firefighters in Providence do a calender....ya know, big strong guys with those pants and those suspenders, holding a big ax or something...WOOOOOWWW!!! hahaha...got any pics of those??

nikkoli110

Like this one from one in Florida? Hehehe (hey all those guys have pics of girls in bikini's, how bout us girls get some nice pics!!)

S

simm

HAHA well IMO most firefighters DONT look that. Majority of the ones over here are fat and old.

lovethesea

Originally posted by Nikkoli110
Like this one from one in Florida? nice pics!!)

OK, I think I smell smoke.......:nervous: :eek: :D