(First Reef Tank Ever) **** 600gal Display **** 1300gal System

grubsnaek

cbui its been almost 2 months whats up killa? your tank is up against goodwin's so you have to keep up here, hahaha.
any body wit me on this???????????????

hefner413

Originally Posted by grubsnaek
cbui its been almost 2 months whats up killa? your tank is up against goodwin's so you have to keep up here, hahaha.
any body wit me on this???????????????
he hasn't logged on since middle of august
with all the time he spent so far... he's probably spending more time with his fam now. I'm with you though! Hope he updates us all soon!!!!

v8eater

What happen to this guy. He spent so much money on building these setups and then just quit posting. Does anyone know him, I would like to see the finished products.

tinmanny

That is a very well thought out tank and so organized I get jealous looking at it. You are doing outstanding.

As for the smart remarks jealousy is the cincearest form of envy a man can give another. Don't let them get you.
You have a grate outlook on this hobby. If I had the money I would do the same things you are doing or simmilar, maby not as beautiful but I would be trying for that look. spotlessly clean.
keep up the good work and don't stop posting pics for us all to drool.

You obviously did your homework but if you ever need advise or comments remember everyone is here "to help fellow reefers"
I THINK
Keep up the good work
Good Luck
Manny

hefner413

I just saw he has posted with another thread
and he mentioned that he will post pics of the 2700 and of his new
12000!!!
ohhh yeah, 12 plus 3 zeros!!

wangotango

This is a quote from member "huge1day" on --, who quoted Bart off of a club site. &quote "ok if all of you is really interested what happened to my main display...
heres how it went down fom the start when display was done
1. tons of livestocks and corals were purchased
2. had ich outbreak so few of my prize fishes had died
3. few days after green acro had RTN after few weeks in display so i panic and removed all of corals and brought them to ____
3. remaining corals that was alive were given to my friend
4. drain the main display, frag and sump completely and removed whatever fish i could save and then start all over again
5. fuge has been setup for about a month now and will be tied into main system in a few weeks
6. calcium reactor will be plumb in next, then 2nd fuge. making sure i dial the reactor in correctly for couple months before any corals are introduced
7. i will be adding more flow soon as vortech come out with 1" adapter, since 2 CL OM 4-way w/sequence 6000 wasnt enough
thanks guys for all your comments
This is a quote from Bart's post on Oct 25th. I edited a couple of lines about where he took some of his corals so I don't start any discussions here..." &quote
That really stinks

-Justin

hefner413

woops, sorry - got my huge tanks mixed up. I was remarking on requiem's 2700 upgrade to the 12000..... sorry, wrong thread.
And super bummer about the ich with cbui2's... can't wait until we see the revived setup!!

wangotango

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Post some update pics!!

Read my previous post. I think he's a little distracted at the moment.
-Justin

C

calvertbill

If there's a Thread Hall of Fame, this deserves entry. It's F***ing awesome!

v8eater

Horrible luck! At least he had some where to store everything for the tear down. Hope to see some pics in the near future.

tferrante

OMG!......that set-up is just unbelievable. There aren't words to describe it. I cannot even imagine putting that together and caring for it. This thread sure raised the bar....