First SPS frag :)

meowzer

Well I have my first sps frag
I have had pieces break on me, BUT this one is on purpose.
I may be going to my notso LFS next weekend and I want to bring some stuff......I'm really scared to frag my zoas though :( BUT I have to learn how
this is a piece of my Elkhorn monti...the pic didn't come too good though :(

gemmy

Nice job. I don't know if I could frag zoas, but they are multiplying all over my tank. I find new polyps in new places every week.

meowzer

Well so far so good, I was scared it would be knocked off the plug.....I have not done anything else yet.....I'm trying to get in touch with my NOTSO lfs guy to see what he would be interested in
why cut it if he doesn't want it.....ALTHO....I may do some as a test...but then what

spanko

Nope that is the stuff. Are you using the Gel super glue? A lot easier to work with.

sparty059

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/382813/first-sps-frag#post_3344249
Well so far so good, I was scared it would be knocked off the plug.....I have not done anything else yet.....I'm trying to get in touch with my NOTSO lfs guy to see what he would be interested in
why cut it if he doesn't want it.....ALTHO....I may do some as a test...but then what

Then what? I'll tell you what! Send it to me!