Fish in need of a Home

Hate to say this but I am getting out of the hobby

I was hoping that someone would take my fish (Flameback angel, 2 yellowtail damsels, and a black clown) on this site to keep me updated on how they are doing
The fish would be free and if anyone could venture to western Wisconsin to pick them up you can have them

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown-keeper99 http:///t/391381/fish-in-need-of-a-home#post_3470610
Hate to say this but I am getting out of the hobby

I was hoping that someone would take my fish (Flameback angel, 2 yellowtail damsels, and a black clown) on this site to keep me updated on how they are doing
The fish would be free and if anyone could venture to western Wisconsin to pick them up you can have them
Why are you getting out?

With the way school is going I'm gonna from 6am till 7pm every day plus I am traveling almost 7 straight weeks and just don't have time for it anymore

snakeblitz33

Sorry that's the way things are going for you. I hope you get back into the hobby in the future. Best of luck!

flower

Well...look on the bright side, by getting an education you should be able to land a good job and support your salty habbit down the road. Give the fish away and store your fish stuff