*****....fish tanks

jhebi

So it is true, ***** is having the $1 dollar/gl sale, not bad...
Going there tomorrow to get me a 20gl long.....

nietzsche

yup its ending soon. i think its for the 20-55 gallon tanks. but just pick up some 20g long tanks and maybe some 40g breeder tanks and youre all set!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by jhebi
So it is true, ***** is having the $1 dollar/gl sale, not bad...
Going there tomorrow to get me a 20gl long.....

That is good I guess. 10 gallons run about $10. 20 longs are usually a bit more though.

I was actually at ***** last night (yes i know, bad place to go, but i wanted to see how much driftwood would set me back for my fw) and i saw a 40 gal. for $40 dollars.
Too bad i dont have money, because a 40 gallon coral tank would be pretty sweet.

jhebi

Yeah, because I think they are doing the sale right now....$1dollar/gl, so a 40gl would be $40 bucks...Going tonight to get a 20gl long.....

rudedog40

I picked up a 20gal tall at lunch. All the sale one's are the regular empty tanks. The price tag was originally $40, so I got it for half off. Tempted to get another 55, but I just need a QT tank, or my daughter is hinting she wants to try seahorses.

browniebuck

In Ohio, they are running the same sale, though they ran out of 55's by 11:00 at the one in Canton, and they said that they won't be getting anymore in before the sale ends (no rainchecks). Why run a sale if you won't have the supplies to meed the demand??????? Or at least issue rainchecks!!!!!!!!!

I was looking into getting one to replace my current 55 which I bought used and is all scratched up (bought it empty, so I couldn't really see the scratches that well).

dmitry

Browniebuck: I'm not sure ***** can get away with offering a sale on items they can not provide. If they don't have them in stock for the duration of the sale, they should offer rainchecks. You should look into it if you're interested in geting that tank. Call the Better Business Bureau to find out what the laws are.

browniebuck

The $1 per gallon sale only covers 10 to 55 gallon tanks (regular rectangular tanks only).
I asked the manager regarding the sale and was told that they were not authorized to offer rainchecks as this was a special sale. I plan on going back later in the week to check, and will ask for a raincheck again later in the week.

digitydash

Originally Posted by browniebuck
The $1 per gallon sale only covers 10 to 55 gallon tanks (regular rectangular tanks only).
I asked the manager regarding the sale and was told that they were not authorized to offer rainchecks as this was a special sale. I plan on going back later in the week to check, and will ask for a raincheck again later in the week.
I went their a hr ago they had a 75gal with a $ a gal sign on it.I talk to someone their they said only tanks not in boxes u can get a buck a gal.

f14peter

Originally Posted by browniebuck
In Ohio, they are running the same sale, though they ran out of 55's by 11:00 at the one in Canton, and they said that they won't be getting anymore in before the sale ends (no rainchecks). Why run a sale if you won't have the supplies to meed the demand??????? Or at least issue rainchecks!!!!!!!!!

I was looking into getting one to replace my current 55 which I bought used and is all scratched up (bought it empty, so I couldn't really see the scratches that well).

Unless they state somewhere, probably in miniscule print, the ever-popular "While supplies lasts" disclaimer.

michaeltx

apparently they arent having that sell here. I didnt see anything about it when I was in there a couple days ago.
Mike