Fishie??

demartini

What fish should I add to my 18 gallon ADA? I currently have a pair of picassos.
I was going to get a helfrich's firefish, but I would be devastated if it decided to jump out of the tank.

ghostofthepast

Oh... you should most definitely get you a nice little basslet... I love the smaller basslets...
Not those dumb royal grammas though..

spanko

Yellow Assessor. Golden Basslet - Assessor flavissimus - Yellow Assessor Basslet

Very nice coloration, non aggressive.

appaloosa1

I would do either a blenny or goby since you already have two swimming fish. I'm picking up a hi-fin banded goby later this week.

demartini

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm still not sure what i want lol I really really want a helfrich's firefish... he'll jump out for sure though. =(

cal559

McCosker's Flasher Wrasse would look nice or a Fairy Wrasse...there very peaceful not aggressive at all...

demartini

I was just thinking about a wrasse, but I was told that they'll jump. I might just take a chance and get a flasher wrasse.

yasha and pistol was going to be my suggestion, i also agree with the wrasse. Could you make a cover for the tank to prevent jumpers?
yellow coris wrasse would be cool but i also am fond of the McCosker's Flasher Wrasse which was mentioned before

demartini

Originally Posted by Freeborder_01
http:///forum/post/2901079
yasha and pistol was going to be my suggestion, i also agree with the wrasse. Could you make a cover for the tank to prevent jumpers?
yellow coris wrasse would be cool but i also am fond of the McCosker's Flasher Wrasse which was mentioned before
I could get a glass cover, but I would be worried about the lack of oxygen exchange.