Flame AND coral beauty??

deltablack22

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
I know, I'm not too happy about it but I'm just the "dumb girlfriend". And the "I told you so" is my favorite part!!! I think he thinks that we've broken every rule thus far, why stop now??
Its nice to see another woman that knows her place...

Ok, now that my free jab is out of the way... Your "I told you so" comment shouldn't be but a few days out. Who knows though, ya'll could get lucky with the angels.

oniel21

Originally Posted by mweezy05
Chill man, there is nothing she can do. If he wants it that bad he will get it anyways.
Not trying to be rude. The comment is really directed to the BF, so don't take it personal Kerrriann! Like Delta said, maybe you will get lucky and have the two exist

kerriann

oh I try not take anything personally - esp. with having such a cruel sense of humor myself. and believe me, if there was anything i could do about it i would however i don't think breaking into his house at night and stealing fish to return is such a feasible task. we've had some lucky stories, i'm just afraid our luck is going to run out soon

deltablack22

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
oh I try not take anything personally - esp. with having such a cruel sense of humor myself. and believe me, if there was anything i could do about it i would however i don't think breaking into his house at night and stealing fish to return is such a feasible task. we've had some lucky stories, i'm just afraid our luck is going to run out soon
Well for what its worth, I'm a stubborn guy and might have a similar thought process... I would much rather have you let me learn on my own, than go behind my back and/or push me to correct what I have done. I think you are doing the right thing Kerri...

kerriann

Thanks I hope so. I know my BF is the same way and I don't like going behind peoples backs anyways. In the meantime I'll just keep my fingers crossed

srfisher17

Look at the warning SWF.com puts at the beginning of almost every Angel's description; and they are in the business of selling fish. When some idiot, like me, gives advice; that's one thing. When a business warns you not to buy what they are selling, that's serious.

guyerson

KerriAnn - I live in the Pittsburgh area and if the Coral Beauty and Flame Angel don't look like they're working out, I'd be happy to take the Flame Angel off of your hands... And if things don't work out between you and your boyfriend after this Dwarf Angel fiasco, I'd be happy to take you off his hands as well..

deltablack22

Originally Posted by Guyerson
KerriAnn - I live in the Pittsburgh area and if the Coral Beaty and Flame Angel don't look like they're working out, I'd be happy to take the Flame Angel off of your hands... And if things don't work out between you and your boyfriend after this Dwarf Angel fiasco, I'd be happy to take you off his hands as well..

Isnt solicitaion against the SWF.com rules?

renogaw

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22

Isnt solicitaion against the SWF.com rules?

yes, but in this case they will probably make an exception LOL

deltablack22

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Well as long as we are going through with this experiment... I got $5.00 on the Flame Angel.. any takers?

Depends on the size I guess... My coral beauty is a feisty one, I might have to go with the CB. Your not gonna place a bet on the current boyfriend v.s. the contender Guyerson? Size could play a role here too...

perfectdark

Well it sounds tempting but something is telling it will end like this......
Awwwww your sweet but.... (nuc drops) Hes a good guy so im gonna stick with him for a while.
Yes you can believe it ... I understand women..

beansell

I guess I will put my cash on Guyerson as he has the stones to pull this message out of the blue...and the fact that I work with him - Wow, that one really got my attention Guy!!!

renogaw

i'm going to say the flame angel. did you see that pic of the flame angel with the piece of anenome stuck to it's head?

deltablack22

Originally Posted by renogaw
i'm going to say the flame angel. did you see that pic of the flame angel with the piece of anenome stuck to it's head?
No, post it!

cyclops

Originally Posted by Guyerson
KerriAnn - I live in the Pittsburgh area and if the Coral Beauty and Flame Angel don't look like they're working out, I'd be happy to take the Flame Angel off of your hands... And if things don't work out between you and your boyfriend after this Dwarf Angel fiasco, I'd be happy to take you off his hands as well..
That is a awsome way of picking up chicks

So what is your answer KerriAnn? just kidding

kerriann

wow, this is turning scandalous! and yet, flattering at the same time :) lol! but, as PerfectDark says, my guy is too go to me to turn on him! he's the one that finally got me interested in the commitment thing so that speaks volumes to me!