Florida or close to it

seagems

Originally Posted by floridabob
holy bright lights michelle,
the wife and i were having ice cream and sitting in parking area in front of river last night !!!!! nice glow of tank light coming from building . your right you can see it from the river lol
sorry i couldnt stop and say hey, looked like you were busy though.
bob
lol..those lights are something! It's going to be REALLY nice in the winter because I'll have a metal halide glow to me...How are you doing?? Thank you so much for coming in that one day! I'm glad I came back just in time to meet you! We've been doing ok, a lot of wanderers which is wonderful because the word of mouth is definately working! Country Ham and Egg is doing an amazing job at telling them to visit us during their wait time :cheer: We still have no fish- we have corals right now but I think you were here for that, I can't quite remember...it's been crazy trying to get things situated that everything is kind of a big blur
Have a fun day today Bob!!

floridabob

michelle,
it was very nice to meet you and your boyfriend.
yeh you wont need to go outside for a sun tan with those lights

the store is coming along and if i meet people in other fish stores i make sure i tell them about rockstar

well got to go my blenny is looking at me like

feed me feed me
have a great day
bob

qreef

Originally Posted by mar1376
Qreef what lfs do you use?
I go to too many LFS
Coral sea- Mil & Cherry rd
Barrier Reef- Boca
Ocean reefer- near Okechobee & Church rd
Jewls of the sea - Jog & foresthill
Mark Ark - Mil & lakeworth
Coral Pets - in F. Lt
Aqua scenes - US1 & Boynton
More but can't remember them all

seagems

hi Bob
Just to let you know...we are getting our first fish shipment today!
I left at 5pm yesterday so I'm not sure what was ordered, but I think it's just a mixed medium box. Just to let you know in case you are itching for fish :joy: Might be around 3-4 but if you call in advance I can let you know.
Have a good day!
Michelle

a sea k

Branford, basically in the middle of nowhere.
Qreef, mar1376, and dadummy, if your in your mid 40's and been in Delray/Boynton for a long time I probably know you. I was born at Bethesda and lived on the north end of Delray till I moved here around 12 years ago.

seagems

hey Bob! I ordered some Mexican turbos today so they will be in tomorrow! You might want to call in advance just to make sure they made it...we also ordered a lot of fish and a box of coral. Hopefully we'll see you then!

seagems

lol- there are more than a few! Those snails are BIG!!! Now I know why they are called bulldozers!!! They are all doing just great :joy: See you later!

floridabob

hi michelle,
was in their yesterday ,picked up 6 from Aubry. amazing put them in the tank and started going to work.
sorry i missed you, oh also left a C.D. of pics of my tank take a look let
me know what you think have a great day

F.B.

seagems

hey Bob! Yea they said you came in..I must've been working being that I no longer have a life...lol. How are the snails doing? Aubrey showed me the CD- the tank looks really good
The four legged fish looked really cute too! Well it's closing time so I will talk with you later!
Have a good night

Michelle

floridabob

hey michelle,

the snails are doing great anybody who has hair algea should get a couple of mexicanturbo snails. the back of my tank never looked cleaner. got a few corals
from the e- site , lots of zoas and mushrooms and my favorite a trumpet coral see ya soon :happyfish :happyfish
bob

seagems

hey Bob
How's everything going? Just out of curiosity, would you like a 265 gal aquarium? We are looking to sell the coral tank- maybe around $1200-$1500- totally negotiable. When we decided to do that, I just thought maybe you are an extremist in the saltwater world
Let me know :happyfish
Have a good day today :jumping:
Michelle