Flower's Sump/Fuge Build

acrylic51

That was some fun times.....I do agree about the evil villains.....Bad thing is I get to see the villains actions everyday it seems......

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrylic51 http:///t/380517/flowers-sump-fuge-build/1900#post_3471369
That was some fun times.....I do agree about the evil villains.....Bad thing is I get to see the villains actions everyday it seems......

LOL...My sump is not so pretty now, with water drip marks and the waterline...but I still admire it, and remember all it took to get it under there. I copied the design for my other tank. If I ever want something to vent about, I still bring up that busted sump and how unfair the very company you work for cheated you.
LOL...As I get older and repeat myself...I bet their ears burn. I still ship everything USPS or Fed X...here me roar!... LOL

acrylic51

Hahahahah!!!!!!!
Flower you know it's bad when the UPS guy ships everything FedEx.......My neighbor drives for FedEx and he laughs at me about it.....

gkat66

Wow ,I know it has been 2 years but I just had to say Thank You !! What a wonderful and true story ! I found this thread while looking for ideas for a new sump, which I found ,but after the first 10 pages or so I couldn't quit reading. I have spent the last several days laughing,crying,cursing and even yelling at my computer screen LOL.
None of you know me ,but you all feel like family now,how Great is that !! I haven't started my tank build yet,but when I do I know where to ask for help.
All the books and videos in the world can't help as much as real people with real experience. You are all my heros

Kat

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKAT66 http:///t/380517/flowers-sump-fuge-build/1900#post_3499298
Wow ,I know it has been 2 years but I just had to say Thank You !! What a wonderful and true story ! I found this thread while looking for ideas for a new sump, which I found ,but after the first 10 pages or so I couldn't quit reading. I have spent the last several days laughing,crying,cursing and even yelling at my computer screen LOL.
None of you know me ,but you all feel like family now,how Great is that !! I haven't started my tank build yet,but when I do I know where to ask for help.
All the books and videos in the world can't help as much as real people with real experience. You are all my heros

Kat
Al...LOL...WOW 2 years....
Kat, you made my day. That heart warming build is indeed a long read, but the folks on this site are so awesome and I'm delighted you joined our cyber family. This is a great place to get help, just hang out... and learn from each other.

2quills

Dang 2 years already? Seems like just yesterday. Now look how far she's come...the girl's building her own systems these days. Welcome to the boards GKat.

gkat66

Thank you for the welcome,and believe me Flower I have been reading about everyones builds and I have learned so much already. You will be seeing post from me in the near future.Oh and Flower I live a few hours southwest of you,It's a small world

2quills

Group project that some lucky member gets to win. One of us can do a random drawing to pick the winner. I think I can handle that part of it and do the picking from my house. :p

acrylic51

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///t/380517/flowers-sump-fuge-build/1900#post_3499917
Group project that some lucky member gets to win. One of us can do a random drawing to pick the winner. I think I can handle that part of it and do the picking from my house. :p
Your lucky to be even walking today ole boy!!!!! You have to put more than 1 name in the hat remember......Just kidding.....You guys can count me in......We have to come up with what the project will be........Rules, how's it all work.......