For Sale: 125 Gallon Set-up

nasotanker

I have a Reef-Ready 125 gallon set-up with about 50 pounds of lr (2 big pieces, I have about 120 pounds total that i might be willing to throw in for extra) and about 150 pounds of sand. There is a spray bar set-up in it right now. It comes with a pump that is rated at about 2200 gph. The tanks is made by All-Glass and has the stand and canopy to go with it. I am also throwing in about 1/3 full bucket of Instant Ocean Salt (about 50 gallons worth), Stress Coat, some other chemicals, some bio-balls (there is no sump), some dried corals, and other decorations. I will also throw a 72 inch Super Actinic R VHO Bulb in, too. I was orginally going to VHO and MH bulbs, but decided not to due to money costs. I also have 2 36 inch PC fixtures that i am considering saling, but not sure yet. I can also give the buyer a 20 gallon and a 29 gallon tank. Someone can make an offer and we can work something out. It is for local pick-up. Can ship for extra charge that will be paid for by the buyer. E-mail me at jccrews90@yahoo.com for questions or any other concerns.
P.S. Please disregard the other 3 thread for this tank. I had a computer error.

nasotanker

Today 06:27 PM
MINCHMAN What Are You Looking To Get?
I am not looking to get anything. Just trying to sell it because I am moving and it needs to go.
Today 06:57 PM
RRCJR1972 do you have a sump or wet dry?
No wet/dry or sump, but it comes with a pump that was used for a sump at one time.
Price: $1,500 o.b.o.

nanotanker

Im his step brother so TRUST me $1500 is nothing. Just the liverock is worth it. It really is a bargain scoop it while you can

max22

Originally Posted by NaNoTaNkEr
Im his step brother so TRUST me $1500 is nothing. Just the liverock is worth it. It really is a bargain scoop it while you can

I will give you 500 for everything

nasotanker

I can't go for $500. I have about a total of $5,000 in the whole system.
I will throw in another piece of live rock that weighs about 10 pounds for the same price of $1,500.

eggs

Originally Posted by NaNoTaNkEr

Can you clarify this? 50 lbs. of live rock in a 125g reef? And the Live Rock is "worth it" ?
Does the rock have Gold in it?

nasotanker

Well, the 50 pounds of live rock is somewhat new and doesn't have much growth on it. The live rock is called Tonga live rock, so it does definitly have shape to it.

kingspade

so how do you figure just the live rock being worth $1500?? i have a 125 reef with metal halides and almost 200 pounds of live rock and i dont have $5000 in my tank, i just want to know how you figure you have $5000 in yours??

nasotanker

The seller (me NaSoTaNkEr, NOT NaNoTaNkEr) said that the live rock was worth $1,500. Maybe not $5,000 but I was trying to make the point that there was a lot of money put into this tank and I will be flexible, but I cannot go $500 for this set-up.

nanotanker

Originally Posted by Eggs
Can you clarify this? 50 lbs. of live rock in a 125g reef? And the Live Rock is "worth it" ?
Does the rock have Gold in it?

He use to have more, dont be sarcastic i'll piss on you

clammer

you are eaying the LR is worth 1500 how come the out of 25 pics there is NO PICS OF this this Wonderful LR? just a thought!