For Sale 150 Gallon Custom Reef Ready in PA

ryansmommy216

beautiful custom built tank looks like its built into a wall, with all glass megaflow tank, has all plumbing. must see to appreciate $500.
retro fit lighting with 3 400 watt metal halides and 2 96 watt power compacts less than 2 years old $400~~~SOLD
4 year old live rock for $3 per pound
what remaining fish are still available and corals.Show Size Naso With Streamers Must Go!!!Won't Fit In New Tank!
125 gallon basement sump thats drilled with little giant pump $250
coralife 50gpd ro di unit $50
I decided to keep all the fish except for the show size naso. Please help me out so i don't have to take it all to the lfs.

ryansmommy216

tthe 500.00 includes the stand and canopy. 6x6x20 is dimensions with stand and canopy.we will be around all day.if anyone wants to come take a look.the 125 is drilled in the end panel close to the bottom.the sump can be used in a basement or on the other side of a wall(thats how it is right now) leave me your email or email me your phone numbers for info...
thanks

bigpapa

Bump, just cause I cant believe you are having such trouble selling this tank and setup. I am moving into a bigger place in 2 months and would have gotten it then if thats when you listed it.

ryansmommy216

thanks...it's looking like i will end up still having the tank by the time you move.i just really hate to take it to my lfs the guy is such a jerk.

atlantis16

Originally Posted by RyansMommy216
http:///forum/post/2512673
thanks...it's looking like i will end up still having the tank by the time you move.i just really hate to take it to my lfs the guy is such a jerk.
First off, that Tank is MARVELOUS! How much could you possible lower it, I live in pa...

marllo

oh why can't a tank this beautiful be close to Charleston, WV

Godspeed on the sale for that ridiculously low price