for the guitar players out there

reefreak29

just learned an awsome song been practicing for a weak but i finally got it
its love song by tesla.u gotta learn this song!!

reefreak29

yeh i havnt played for 6 months because of shoulder surgery so i thought i would learn a new song.it was fun picking it up again

reefreak29

Originally Posted by fedukeford
What kind of guitar do you have?
i have an olson guitar that i bought about 10 years ago
google it

tangman99

There are a few of us on here. Do a search and the usual suspects come out, me included. I put the electric down several years ago and started playing classical. I have an Alvarez Yairi CY-95 Masterworks classical guitar.

fedukeford

Anyone in a band? im trying to find some people to start a band with localy but its not working very well.
feduke

mr. guitar

Sorry Reefreak...I've never heard of them before.
I'm in a band! I'm in a band at church (haha)...and I'm my own band when I'm not pickin' at church.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Sorry Reefreak...I've never heard of them before.
I'm in a band! I'm in a band at church (haha)...and I'm my own band when I'm not pickin' at church.
try to download it on the comp. or something, u probably woudnt know them unless u grew up in the 80s

fishwanabe

hello, my 9 yr old daugther is taking lessons and at 1st she was really into it but now not so much, is there any thing I can do to boost her interest to it again?

reefreak29

Originally Posted by fishwanabe
hello, my 9 yr old daugther is taking lessons and at 1st she was really into it but now not so much, is there any thing I can do to boost her interest to it again?
oh boy , its really up to her but i would play the music she likes and keep telling her wow dont u wish u could play like that

schneidts

I used to know how to play that one pretty well, but it's been a loooong time. I had a friend who would buy every guitar book out there. I borrowed the Tesla book from him for a while...I think it was 5 man acoustical jam or something like that.

fishwanabe

thanks reefreak29- im thinking of taking her to a live concert type thing, maybe a jazz fest in Tampa, hopfully that will spark somthing in her. Fun for all anyway ya look at it.

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by reefreak29
try to download it on the comp. or something, u probably woudnt know them unless u grew up in the 80s
I'll look it up in a minute. I'm 15 so no wonder I haven't heard of them. lol. I've been told I was born in the wrong era. That's because I listen and play Chet Atkins stuff.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Listened to that song a few minutes ago. Very nice! You need to record it and let us listen to it!!!
lol im pretty much a computer iliterate i dont know how to do that

pontius

the intro to "Love Song" is one of the alltime greats, the rest of the song is 'eh, whatever'. I used to play the intro but it's been a long time. I have their greatest hits album and the live acoustic album.