Form text error!!!

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the response from Huddler. Not sure it addresses everything but might give some insight....
Thanks for getting in touch -- the issue reported there is related to an error with Facebook. One of our engineers describes it:
"A few users have reported being prompted to download a file named xd_proxy.css. Sounds like facebook will be rolling out a fix ASAP."

monsinour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com http:///forum/thread/383621/form-text-error/20#post_3357304
Here is the response from Huddler. Not sure it addresses everything but might give some insight....
Thanks for getting in touch -- the issue reported there is related to an error with Facebook. One of our engineers describes it:
"A few users have reported being prompted to download a file named xd_proxy.css. Sounds like facebook will be rolling out a fix ASAP."
In what way does this particular issue have anything to do with facebook? Having a fix to Java is not going to solve this problem. hell, its not even a problem. The user needs to change their settings OR do the copy/paste task differently. Did you talk to them or is this an email reply? I assume you are paying them for the board software and have some kind of service contract with them for when problems arise yes? Might be time to either closely inspect or alter the SLA or change software providers.
As a IT profesional, that answer is complete BS and I would be on the phone with someone there instantly. That is not acceptable in any way shape or form. I am sure you paid handsomly for the board software + the service contract and it might be too much to get out of at this point. But i bet you have access to corporate lawyers who can go through the SLA and find a violation of it to get out of the contract. Honestly, you need to change the board software. I know that I am a peon user and have no influence with you or your company. However, the latest outflux of users should tell you something.
BTW, that doctors place advertisement continues to show up all over the boards. Something more than fishy about that.