fox face food?

what are the best "greens" for my fox face? I have some flakes,I have heard of leaf lettus being fed. I have also seen sheets of seaweed in the LFS or a frozen mix?

hmcklveen

I used the emerald entree it has lots of greens mixed in. I think also formula 2 frozen is greens as well. Mine would love to eat the alge sheets. Also if you have plenty of live rock he should pick at alge pretty much all day. I know thats how mine was.

spanko

If you are going to use sheets, go to the grocery store and get some Nori sheets they use for Sushi. Make sure it is just algae. Some have additives, spices etc. You want pure sheets. Very inexpensive compared to the LFS

fishfry101

mine eats like a pig- no matter what I put in, flake, pellet, form 1, form 2, clams, krill..... Heck he even had a gourmet meal this week! I bought a nice peice of blue zoo's 40+ polops (sp), only a couple left.....

joe 09

stay away from lettus it has no nutritional value, i use seaweed selects by ocean nutrition.the new ones have garlic added, you get 10 sheets for 5.00$.

bang guy

IMO Krill & dried algae sheets. Live Caulerpa, Bubble algae, and Chaetomorpha are excellent supplements.
For dried algae try to find a variety. Laver & Nori is a good combination.