Frag Swap 9/05

chelle

Hey guys I just wanted to say I got my frags in last week and they shipped well and are very pretty. I got green zoos.
Thanks

debbraey

I am down to 3 living zoos! These 3 still have not opened but they are still very plump & have good color!
The little LR they are on has got a lot of purple & pink, though I wish I couldn't see it through the zoos it is very pretty.....
I have another tank that the water is exactly the same, I can turn the lights off on it without any major over haul or any great effort. Should I move these guys over there a while? :help: Any suggestions?

<a brief over veiw: they were waterless when they arrived and smashed in a ziplock>
When I return Sat. late evening I will try to post pictures of them if I am not too jet-lagged. Maybe that will help. Who kows maybe these guys are just shy or I just scare 'em :scared:
Am I being impatient?

scotts

KD, Sorry life has been a little hectic lately, to say the least. Left a post about Dirtee147. I tried to be a good guy and not trash him too much. But you should check it out and see what his last e-mail to me said. Does not give you a lot of confidence in the guy.
Scott

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Scotts
KD, Sorry life has been a little hectic lately, to say the least. Left a post about Dirtee147. I tried to be a good guy and not trash him too much. But you should check it out and see what his last e-mail to me said. Does not give you a lot of confidence in the guy.
Scott
Thanks for taking the time to post feedback. Honestly, I would have posted more negatively on Dirtee147. I have no doubt that he received a nice frag(s) from Darknes. Needless to say, he will have a hard time selling or trading anything on SWF.com.

scubanoah

I received my frag, it was packed very well, it was shipped extremely fast, and the zoos look great. Thanks, and I will definetly trade again.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
I received my zoos from "jacksdad" very well packed and zoos are doing fine. I will trade again.
Dandy!!!!
"Thank you" to you both!

m/0(*.*)0

Hello all - I have probably let this go on too long also, but just so everyone knows, I never received my frag from my trading partner "pco1988".. It started off real well at first, then went down hill.. KD sent him an email, he said he would send it. He even went so far as to say that he DID send the thermos like a week later but I had someone at home to receive the package all week and it never came, nor did I get a letter from my post office saying that i missed a delivery. He said no problem and he would "resend" but a week and a half later I still dont see anything. Ive pretty much given up.
KD thank you for your help. This is a solid idea and I will definately sign up for the next one.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by m/0(*.*)0
Hello all - I have probably let this go on too long also, but just so everyone knows, I never received my frag from my trading partner "pco1988".. It started off real well at first, then went down hill.. KD sent him an email, he said he would send it. He even went so far as to say that he DID send the thermos like a week later but I had someone at home to receive the package all week and it never came, nor did I get a letter from my post office saying that i missed a delivery. He said no problem and he would "resend" but a week and a half later I still dont see anything. Ive pretty much given up.
KD thank you for your help. This is a solid idea and I will definately sign up for the next one.

tantaboof

Hi Everyone. Sounds like some good stuffed happend. I received my frags... They didn't make it. They were shipped again, overnight the second time, They still didn't make it. The effort was there. I was being shipped Xenia's. Not sure what happend.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Tantaboof
I was being shipped Xenia's.
That's part of the problem. IMO they're the worst soft coral to ship.

Excellent, im glad they worked out. Just remember that toadstool will get huge and that encrusting gorgonia will spread like wild fire.
Im really glad they made it safe and sound.

jacksdad

I have noticed that about both frags Bobo. I am going to figure out a good place to put both once I make up my mind. The gorgonia, I will keep seperated from my other LR so as not have it running rampent! I had to do the same thing to my GSP which grows like a weed as well.
Thanks again,
Bob

That gorgonia will actually grow on the sand too, so if you do not want it crawling up your live rock just place it in the sand somewhere.

reefnut

A very special thanks to KDFrosty for the organization and follow through of this 9/05 frag swap.
GREAT JOB