Frag Swap 9/05

debbraey

I sent a deep green & light blueish ricordea....I have a couple more identical or it would have never left. But I have to say teresaQ that is an awesome color. The only color I have left to obtain. IS it brighter under your lights or does it give an opal effect?? Congrats you got a true beauty!!!
KD
I am sending another pic right now of the actual christmas tree rock I got.

teresaq

deb, those are about the true color, though they glow mint green in the center. they are really pretty. Thanks.

cynelson

yay!!! I got it! I didn't realize we were still using this thread, cuz' I have been really sick over the past 2 weeks. Which explains why I haven't written on here in a while. sorry guys. Thank you sooooo much Debbrae'y! I didn't know what it was per my e-mail, but the pics are awesome! I really wanted rics too! You made my week! Thank you again KD for helping me out here and contacting me to stay in when I was ill. You're a sweetie!

TeresaQ, glad every thing went well. I have 3 more of those rics. I try to have some more grown out and ready for the next trade.
They do have awsome color dont they

farmboy

This was a great idea--I hope I can get in on the next one!! :jumping:
I must keep current on the boards!!

darknes

Where are all the pics?!?!?!

I'll post mine.
I got my frags from Cindyanne. She sent me a frag of GSP, and a rock with a peach-tan frilly mushroom, and a few zoos. Unfortunately, the bags leaked during shipment, and there was very little water left in the thermos when I got it. It looks like the zoos didn't make it, but the shroom and gsp are doing great.
Thanks Cindyanne!

debbraey

I still have no frag and haven't heard from dholmblad in a while. I gave my address and phone number but haven't heard anything since. I even tried calling him once. He had said he was going to try and ship the next day, but still nothing.
I hope the USPS hasn't lost it!!!!!!!!!!

cynelso
n got her pink shroom, green ric, and yellow polyp (plus the 2 very small LR) I cannot wait to see acclimated pics. The ric I sent her when fully bloomed and happy it is bright lime green and is about 3 inches in diameter. The pink mushroom only about an inch in diameter and the yellow polyp was an adult who decided to relocate the day I was shipping. Enjoy them cynelso! Glad I sent something you deffinately wanted!!!! SCORE!!
:cheer:
KDfrosty
gave me some good tips on taking pics of things in my tank. No water movement and take the picture at an angle. No one had ever told me that. WOOHoo maybe I'll get better pics now. Any other aquarium picture taking tips?
Good luck all and I hope all of you have a wonderful week!

D

dholmblad

Deb, I have shipped though I was hesitant because you told me you were out of town after sunday. The frag was shipped last week. If usps has infact lost if Ill get you another frag.

debbraey

Originally Posted by dholmblad
Deb, I have shipped though I was hesitant because you told me you were out of town after sunday. The frag was shipped last week. If usps has infact lost if Ill get you another frag.
When did you ship?
I have had someone here everday for the incase scenario. I was here all
but a few hours Fri and Sat. But my freind was here while I was out.
Do you have a tracking # for it? If so please email it
debbraey @yahoo.com.
Nothing came today either.

D

dholmblad

Sorry, no tracking number. I will make sure you recieve a frag, dont worry.

debbraey

dholmblad
umm...ahh...let's wait until tomorrows mail and then act (my mailman comes really early & to my door)...I would hate to get 2 thermoses that would be so unfair!! I hope it comes tomorrow and all is good.......cynelson is in VA also and she got her frags from me in 2/3 days.
DARN USPS gonna have to smack around the mailman tomorrow :mad:
BTW..JKN

kdfrosty

mbrands-
How's the package doing? USPS.com says that you got it Friday. I was just hoping for an update. I assume that all is well considering I havent received an email from you saying that you received a soggy box or a dead frag. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!

mbrands

Originally Posted by KDFrosty
mbrands-
How's the package doing?
Frosty - I replied to the email you sent me.
Mike

debbraey

Well, I got my mail for the day.
Nothing...well at least nothing I was waiting for...Just those darn bills :notsure:
Praying to Priority USPS
Gods!
Well, dholmblad
I was hoping...Are you still willing to fix it? :help: If so and you need my address again please email me!
KDFrosty, As for the negative feedback, I will not take part in all that as of yet.
I take dholmblad's word, "that they were sent & something went wrong". Maybe someone is trying to teach me patience.

& BTW KD those are some cute little zoos. I got some bright orange 1s in my big order that are just now starting to open. I will share pics with you when they acclimate better (they are on a round LR accompanied by lots of brownish zoos, a few green fringed zoos & 2 types of star polys,a few that have yet to show me their color & lots of yellow polyps. :( Only 3 small orange ones though) and of course I got my christmas tree rock with that order too.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
KD-nice zoos :joy: Have any more to trade?
I wish. those are my favorite zoos, and the colony is dwindling from fragging. give me a month or two, and I will be able to frag again. They grow quick.