Frag Swap 9/05

scotts

Originally Posted by KDFrosty
I got a tracking number from Schadiest, and sent one to mbrands.
Not required, but a good idea and a coutesy as well.
Did you call me Schadiest? Or do you have something going on the side?
Anyway anything yet dude? My internet has been off and on today, so not sure if my e-mail is working correctly or not.
Just waiting for the e-mail that says they got there in great shape and looking good.
Scott

kdfrosty

AHhahah.
Sorry. I got a tracking # from Scotts, and purchased one for mbrands.
^^^^That's what I meant to say. I'm not sure who Schadiest is, but I know have talked to someone here with that name.

I GOT MINE I GOT MINE!!! I got one pink ricordian and one green striped mushroom. THANK YOU THANK YOU Scuba! They were all in excellent shape!

scotts

KD, now that you have yours (Thank goodness Finally). I can work on mine. It appears that Dirtee147 has gone out of contact. Hopefully he is OK, but for the purposes of this swap does it sound OK to everybody to give him until Sunday or so and is he does not resurface that Darkness send a frag to me? I contacted Darkness and he has not heard from Dirtee since the weekend either. I want to give him time to come back, but I also want to get something out of this. That is assuming it is OK with Darkness as well. I have not talked to him about it yet.
Scott

Hey ill resend frags too. I have the thermos left over from the one that was shipped to me :) MY GOD ! Maybe we should get another list together!

debbraey

dholmblad did you send my frag yet? I have nothing....Umm if you did send it will you send me the tracking info (if it is coming tomorrow I will need a neighbor to help with accepting it)

As for the package I sent to cynelson should have it put in her hands today!!!!

cynelson, Please post and shoot me an email to let me know you got the package.
THNX and enjoy

kdfrosty

Someone requested to see different packing techniques....Here's the packaging I received from Scotts:
1) The thermos arrived in a box packed with peanuts. This is a pic out of the box. The lid is taped securely on the thermos.
2)A pic of the lid removed, and the inside lid still on. Notice tape securing/sealing the inside lid on as well
3)Inside the thermos. There were two bags sealed with rubberbands. While the bags did leak, no water was leaked out of the thermos.
Thanks for packaging so nicely, Scotts. I really appreciate it.
Everything is still acclimating as we speak. I will post pictures of the zoo frags when they open.

debbraey

KD,
NICE CONGRATS!!!!!
Did you get my email & pic? After I read your's I went and took another picture it came out a little better but not by much. I will send the new pic as soon as I get it off the camera.
I think you should share your FYI about pics with everyone else for those pics of acclimated frags from the swap.

scubanoah

Hey Bobo, glad you got everything healthy. I hope you like them. sorry about the tracking number, it totally slipped my mind. another swap is a great idea, I would definitely do it again. Once again, I hope you liked the frags, thanks Noah.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Debbraey
KD,
NICE CONGRATS!!!!!
Did you get my email & pic? After I read your's I went and took another picture it came out a little better but not by much. I will send the new pic as soon as I get it off the camera.
I think you should share your FYI about pics with everyone else for those pics of acclimated frags from the swap.
Yay!

Yup, I got your email, but haven't see pictures that you've taken of the actual piece.
In an earlier post I believe I mentioned not showing your received frags until they're acclimated. Noone really wants to see closed polyps or shrively shrooms.