Frag Tank Pics

jackri

Well I've made 25 frags the past couple days and been doing some rearranging. Maybe tomorrow I'll do some more fragging, get it arranged all pretty and throw up some new pics!

fretfreak13

I love your frogspawns! Really cool colors, and that BTA *drool* I wish I had a big enough tank to do a frag tank. lol My little 29 has nothing to frag.

Looking amazing..just like the rest of your stuff! When the weather warms up Im trying to talk my husband in to driving to Fargo To see what Fargo has to offer as far as Corals and such...maybe even hit up a meeting if thats even possible? Do you sell your Frags? I LOVE that cats paw. Just wondering....Its always nice to get to other cities to see what else is out there. Variety (specially in ND) is the spice of live...I just wish i didnt have to drive 400 miles to get some. lol.

jackri

Yeah, there are some really good places in the twin cities vs Fargo but there are some good reefers through the valley and we do trading and what not. I've been adding a lot of frags lately as I want to ship some out when it warms up and have some "frag money" in case the big frag swap in Rhinelander Wisconsin happens this year and make a mini summer vacation out of it.
If you ever swing through Fargo let me know!

jackri

Ok, been super busy and this tank might be temporarily coming down -- more to come on that though. For now a few pics before the frags are all gone.

jackri

Well I've sold about half of my frags, going to put a lot over back in my main tank and the rest are going with the frag tank which is sold. It's been a fun project that hasn't always gotten the time it deserved with doing shift work and a new kiddo but definately fun and frustrating at time.
Selling the frags more than paid for the set up but we're thinking about moving (only 1/2 mile away if it goes through) and well... 2 tanks just are in the plans. In fact the new place doesn't have a great location for my main tank out of morning sun.
Main tank is going to be crowded and if I move the process is going to be PAINFUL and my aquascaping will probably never go back to the way it was but we'll see how it goes.

nissan577

looking great! and it kills me to know this is happening!
why do people with amazing tanks have to move!