Frag Tank Pics

jackri

Originally Posted by braydonosu
http:///forum/post/3064447
What kid of coral is in the middle of the first pic of post #17? It looks tannish orange with tiny gree polyps.
Ok this is old... but I think you're referring to my frogspawn frag

jackri

Suppose I could try and do a stock list
Fish:
1 sailfin tang
Shrimp:
2 - sexy shrimp
Couple of snails and hermits
Coral:
Eagle eye zoos
Fire and ice zoos
Green zoos
Pink Zoos
Xenia
Assort Mushrooms
Colt Corals
Kenya trees
Some other leather I can never remember
Rose BTA
Toadstools
8 different Aussie Acans
Green Catspaw
Butternut
Bottlebrush
Purple Acro?
Pink poc
Purple poc
Red Finger Coral
Orange Plating coral
Purple tipped green plating coral
Green Slimer
Green scrips
Frogspawn
Purple chalice
Flower pot frags
Green birds nest
Bird of paradise
Purple/brown/green milli?
Pavona
Oh and some sponge... I think thats about it.

jackri

Just added 2 clown fish, 2 peppermint shrimp, a small clown tang and 6 turbo snails.. some huge. Oh, made 9 new toadstool frags as well.. pics as follow.

meowzer

WOW...You sure are coming along with that...Do you have any zoos...zoas...palys...whatever they are calleds???

jackri

I have pink zoos, fire and ice, green, and some eagle eye zoos... but most are in my main tank and just trying to propagate them out in the frag tank but it just seems the eagle eye ones are the only ones really taking off -- lighting actually might be too intense and I recently moved them farther from the light.

king_neptune

i notice some of the livestock is in the cool whip containers/plastic buckets.... why?
btw, i like how neat and clean you keep your frag tank.

jackri

I thought it would be a good idea to keep things in containers... umm... yeah I'm doing away with them.. the cc gets like cement in them and just collect garbage so they are eventually going on plugs.. but I hate glueing leathers down and thought it would be easier (and it was) to but them in containers. I have kenya tree branch frags rolling around all over in the bottom.. they grow where they land or roll now :)

jackri

My tunze went out last night sometime. I got home this morning and could see through the top without any turbulence. I took it out, gave it a good cleaning and nothing. But feeling the box it was still warm so I let it sit a good hour and plugged it back in and now it works --- for now anyways.
I gotta get some new pics --- Oh looking back myself the clown tang didn't make it. Just too small I think and bought him cuz he was "cute" and "cheap". Oh well :(

jackri

haha yeah I just got a new clown tang today.. much bigger to start than the last one. Probably 3" as the last one was maybe 1.5" and tiny.
I'll post pics tomorrow if I get a chance and updated frag tank pics.