Fragging Zoas

scopus tang

I always try to get a piece of the rock from underneath the zoas that I am cutting out, so that when I superglue them to a new plug, I am not supergluing directly to the flesh, which can cause the zoas to melt.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopus Tang http:///forum/thread/382854/fragging-zoas/20#post_3345478
I always try to get a piece of the rock from underneath the zoas that I am cutting out, so that when I superglue them to a new plug, I am not supergluing directly to the flesh, which can cause the zoas to melt.
HEY...How are you doing? Glad to see yous till around :)
The problem with a lot of my zoas is I can barely reach them :(

meowzer

HAHA
Here's the leather frag.....it's trying to perk up....I think it may be okay after a couple more days

1snapple

Hey, meowzer if you frag zoas get some eye protections and wear latex gloves, zoas can spray a bad toxin so it's a preventitive measure

nano-newb1983

have u tried to frag the zoas?
Its not that hard
When i frag my next one i will try n get some pics to show the steps a lil better
I was scared my 1st few times, but u get the hang of it after a few tries
Maybe for your 1st try, frag some zoas that u wont mine maybe loseing a polyp or too
Anyways good luck, im sure u will do great

meowzer

My problem is I can not take them out..so reaching is an issue :( I have pulled off 3 of the brown paly's though :) talk about SLIMEYYYYYYYYY

nano-newb1983

o ok, yea they do slime over a bit which makes hard to handle lol
if you got any questions when ur ready to frag(if u can ever get to them) let me know i will be glad to help