Frags a Plenty!

addicted4life

Great looking stuff there Mr. X !
I wish I got here in time to snatch up that Watermelon chalice, the exact coral I have been trying to get my hands on.
Brian

moogie

I would be interested in the candy stripe Acan lord if still available. Do you have any more of the birdsnest? I am new to this forum so let me know what I need to do. Shipping would be to 24426. Thanks

mr_x

i have a frag of the acan left moogie. i also have a pretty large, mounted birdsnest frag as well. i ran your zip through the post office calculator and it told me express mail, which is usually overnight, shipped out on monday, would not get to you until thursday, unless you chose the "hold for pickup" option that would require you to pick the package up at a local post office.
the funny thing is, that option was 25 bucks, while regular priority(2 day) was under 10 bucks. it doesn't make much sense. try reverse shipping to me(19301) through the post office calculator and let me know what you come up with.

moogie

I came up with the same thing you did. Monday is a holiday (Colubus Day) that is why it would take untill Thursday. When I put in a shipping date of Tuesday it came up as Thursday delivery also. I would like to get it if you think it would make it with two day delivery.
It's funny because we are both on the East coast. If you would prefer to e-mail me my address is chiler123@aol.com