FREE DIGI'S-Louisville KY

cjeffrey77

I can't get the mapquest thing to pull it up for some reason, it usually works fairly good for me. I can tell you exactly how to get there though. If you leave Springhurst. go out to Westport Road, make a right & follow westport rd. down for several miles you'll pass a Speedway that's when you'll be really close, you will turn left onto Lyndon Lane I think it's the first or second left after the Speedway but anyway it is marked Lyndon Lane as soon as you turn onto Lyndon look on your right there's a strip of several stores East End Aquatics is towards the middle. The exact address is 1300 Lyndon Lane. Your only about 10 minutes away from where you live. I think they stay open until 8:00 most evenings. I think East end & Aquatica are by far the 2 best stores i've visited so far. By the way earlier you said you have some mushrooms & xenia, i'd definatley be interested in the mushrooms & i'll take the xenia if you just want to be rid of it. What colors are the shrooms?

hurt

CJeffrey, thanks for the directions, so it's close to St. Matthews I take it? You can have some shrooms and xenia both is you would like. The shrooms are purple with neon green. I only have a few shrooms left, but they are all yours. Last week I actually took out two peices of LR that were just covered in shrooms to let the rocks die off. Shrooms getting too close to SPS do not mix
But I unfortunately still have quite a few left. The xenia are silver pulsing. Just leave me an email and we will discuss a time for you to stop by.

cjeffrey77

Originally Posted by Hurt
E-mails sent to both CJeffrey and SaltyGuy. Not too many left as of now.
Did you send e-mail today? I didn't rec. one. Have you gotton a chance to check out that store yet? Let me know what you think.

hurt

Originally Posted by CJEFFREY77
Did you send e-mail today? I didn't rec. one. Have you gotton a chance to check out that store yet? Let me know what you think.
Nope, I sent it to you on Tuesday. I just resent the original though. Let me know if you don't get it.
And yes, I managed to stop by his store yesterday. Can't say I was all that impressed though. His SPS tank looked pretty bad to me. It didn't seem like he really knew what he was doing. There was hair algae everywhere, flow looked pretty inadequate, none of the sps looked to happy at all. No polyps distendend. Water did not look pristine at all, had a yellow tint to it. I asked him if he took corals in for credit, and he said no. Said it wasn't worth his time. Can't say I have ever understood that arguement when you are getting the corals for at least half there worth, then trading livestock for them at full price when he pays only half to 1/3 of the list cost.

wiley0717

Anything left? I'm local with a two year old 46g tank lit by 400 watt halide. Don't have anything to trade as of yet as I am stocked extremely light. I'll be down your way for the most part of the day, if you give me a call I could stop by. 773-5247
Thanks
William

ukcats

Hello...I know this thread is very old...do you happen to have anything left..I'm from Northern Kentucky but woudl be willing to travel...just let me know. Thanks!!!

el bob

hey,
I live in anchorage and go to school at Bellarmine. I recently started a reef tank and would love some pointers and any advice you can give me. I live like 8 mins from you. I deal with east end aquatics after feeders supply screwed me over b/c i trusted them when I had no knowledge of what to do with a reef tank. My tanks crashed b/c of them. But im back up and runing now. I dont think I am ready for any corals yet b/c I do not have a protein skimmer and I am waiting on my pendant light. I am running a canister filter and have 30 lbs of LR in a 44gl corner pentagon tank. but when i am good to go i would love to take some coral off of your hands

S

scoobs

Still have some? I'm not to far away.. shouldnt cost much to ship and i would be happy to pay shipping
vdpscoobs@yahoo.com
Would like both colors if you still have these around :)

hurt

Sorry, I haven't even noticed this thread for the past 5 posts(#'s 29+). I still have more I could get rid of, but most of the larger peices have gone. I really don't want to ship any of it, it's just too much of a hastle. But, if any of the recent posters who are local would like either of these two corals, let me know and I'd be glad to help out.