Free Package to the 100th post

jacknjill

Even though i know i am VERY late here is my first. ihave been busy with school and sports so i havent been here for a couple days. i cant figure out who won :confused:

kl8n

If I had a website where I sold product related to a hobby for which I also hosted a forum on the same subject, I would hold fake contests where it was implied that someone would be selected as a winner and then given a free order as a show of appreciation for my potential customers. The winner would never be announced of course so as to accommodate ye old scamola. Ultimately I would build rapport with potential clientele while keeping my money right were it belongs, in my big fat wallet. That’s just what I would do....I'm not trying to insinuate anything. :D
Flame Me Baby!

K

kistheeze

Originally posted by kl8n
If I had a website where I sold product related to a hobby for which I also hosted a forum on the same subject, I would hold fake contests where it was implied that someone would be selected as a winner and then given a free order as a show of appreciation for my potential customers. The winner would never be announced of course so as to accommodate ye old scamola. Ultimately I would build rapport with potential clientele while keeping my money right were it belongs, in my big fat wallet. That’s just what I would do....I'm not trying to insinuate anything. :D
Flame Me Baby!

As someone who's been here for a couple of years - I can assure you these contests are legit.

diddley

i sure don't want to question the powers that be!? but, then again, this site appears to have taken on a lot of youngsters as of late. that doesn't represent a probem in and of itself, it's the immature sniping and lack of useful information that drives people elsewhere.
o.k., I'M DONE VENTING...EXCEPT FOR THIS "CONTEST"
IF YOU ARE HAVING A CONTEST OPEN TO THE PUBLIC......FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD AND ANNOUNCE A WINNER PUBLICLY. CREDIBILITY SWINGS CAN BE DEVASTATING TO A BUSINESS SUCH AS THIS. Hope this helps.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
dflannigan is the winner! Please email us from the email address you used to sign up with along with your order. Thanks to all who participated.