Free U-Build It Package to 50th reply to this post

azonic

striker or FUSD71 are going to be the winner
If its 50th post...it will be striker
If its 50th reply it will be FUSD71

M

mr hanky

maybe im confused but if its the 50 th post then u werent the 50th post almark. at least the way i count you 54

almarktool

skilos,
yes it does say that however they will have to admit it was a triva question or the will have 2 award 2 prizes one for the 50th reply and one for the 50th post in which case if they go with the trivia option i will save them 75.00 dollars :)

almarktool

oh by no means did i win by neing 49 or 50 i won by figuring out the loop hole LOL
and now no one will know who one till tommorrow so go gets some sleep

azonic

Almarktool - what are you talking about?
By rights they should give one to both striker and FUSD71. In the topic it says "50th REPLY to this post." and in the actual post it says "50th POST in this thread." Would look really bad for Saltwaterfish.com to deny one of the two "winners" their prize.

striker

I want to thank my family, friends and all my fans for this great award. God bless America! :D :) :D Ah, it would have been nice to win. It would have given me a reason to get another tank.

striker

By the way I was just kidding. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Thanks to jtars we are all a little confused at this point. Anyway, thanks sw.com. This was a great idea and a lot of fun. Hope to see another soon.

finland

The suspense is killing me. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight.LOL I think this contest was a good idea and hope SWF does it again. The way I read it, the 50th "post" not person is the winner. I think I will let SWF determine who was the 50th post. Way too much deciphering this late at night. Congrats to who ever won. This was fun though!