Free U-Build It Package to 50th reply to this post

striker

Any posts after the actual 50th won't count. Just a long thread now. This was fun though no matter who wins. Good luck to you too fusd71. Just curious? Is 71 your birth date. We might be the same age if it is(getting old). Ubuild it is great. I bought one when I first started a sw tank. I was thinking of sneaking another tank into my apt when my wife wasn't looking :D . Building up a tank is the most exciting part of reefkeeping IMO.

fusd71

71 is my badge number but born in 70. I am not one for patience and that is what it takes I see. Slowly learning both saltwater and patience.

fusd71

by my calculations it looks like either Skilos or Earl Moby. Also depends on if they count the under 18 year olds that posted. We all could be way off.

plum70rt

I say its a do over, about 10 of my posts were deleted,and there was no original rule stating posting more than 1 time was not allowed, other than if you post twice your out of it, FOUL

shadow678

Well, since a LOT of people posted many responses questioning who won, if they are eliminated, then perhaps this could still be going, so I will give it a shot, and hope for the best. :) At least I know how to follow the rules.

overanalyzer

Hmmm this is my second post - only one string I've ever seen - it involved this really fast growing BIG sponge .....
Congrats to teh winner!