Free U-Build It Package to the 150th

this is very not fair i had homework to do:mad:
cant it go to 175th? lol... i wish, oh well......:(,
wait this is the 251 grrr today is just not my day....

jpeavytx

The rules are simple: The 150th post in this thread - this being the first post - will win a FREE $75 U-Build It Package from Saltwaterfish.com.
Well it looks that I got a screw job and somehow my 150th post in the thread didn't land me with the prize. It states in the rules the 150th post in the thread wins the $75.
If someone posts more than twice - with the exception of the end of the contest - not only will they possibly be banned and removed from the board, but any of their posts past two will not count towards the 150th.
Well whomever decided to vote 6 times DQ themselves from winning the prize, not to change the outcome of the 150th post on the thread. It merely states in the rules that after someones 2nd post it DQ them from winning. It does not say anywhere that it changes the rules that it changes the winner in the thread to anything greater than 150. I think there are some loopholes in the rules and I need an explanation as why my 150th post didnt' win? Its kinda like those voters in Florida with the hanging chads!

jpeavytx

The contest ended when the 150th post was made to a thread. Its doesnt state that someone can delete there posts after the 150th post is made. To put it plain and simple I GOT SCREWED! This is a bunch of BS and someone down the line messed up not me and I won fair and square.

j21kickster

Originally posted by sammystingray
dmurphy was the winner by my count........the thread has been edited since the contest.....simple......I can edit out my two just as any member can, and change it to two posts after yours. I counted just now.........sadly, and it has obviously beend edited since it was ran.....I got a total different conclusion. Sorry, but anyone in the thread could have removed their own post, and dmurphy was the FIRST to hit 150. We all watched

This sums it up pretty well-

jonthefb

keep complaining and swf.com might not ever do this again. its theri biz, their rules, they can do whatever they want, and they are wiling to give us 75 bucks worht of stuff for free, just wait till next time and try again like everyone else!
good luck
jon

jpeavytx

i checked this thread just minutes after i posted trying to win and it was exactly where my thread was yesterday and earlier today.....so explain this how did DMurphy win, when his post is past 150 and if people deleted theres it would make his post way past 150....until someone can give a clear answer on that, I will keep on having a "hissy fit"

jiggerinc

You are such a cry baby.. READ the rules..
"
If someone posts more than twice - with the exception of the end of the contest - not only will they possibly be banned and removed from the board, but any of their posts past two will not count towards the 150th.
"
again : WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE 150TH
i.e. somewho who posted more than twice between the 2nd message and your wish-it-was-150th message had theirs removed, and you slid to 148th or whatever. Stop whining... get a job... then the $75 won't seem quite so heartbreaking. Oh, better yet, just TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME. The rest of us will...
congrats dmurphy

jpeavytx

Yet has anyone come up with an explanation on how DMurphy won.....Let me see here his posts are past 150 and if some were deleted that would even set him back further. Until anyone can explain that I think that someone other than him should have won.
jiggerinc.......where shall i start with you?
Says nothing to the effect of deleting there posts if they posted more than twice. It states that if they posted more than 2 times they would be DQ. There are many loopholes in these rules and SWF.com needs to figure out a better way to do this whole thing. In my opinion someone needs to contact me and tell me why I got a screw job.
Next I wish I had time for a job, but somehow taking 18 hours a semester just doesnt leave much time for anything but school. Obviously you must be so stinkin filthy rich you can do whatever. I'm a college kid and have a budget and have to stick to it or go broke and eat roman noodles, which I will never do.
Now if you want to stir up a mud hole come on and get ya some!